firefox question

nostalgic

Hey man use opera it kick ass by all means I have been using all this time no crashes even if you open 300 pages at the same time.

go to www.opera.com
download it and let me know how it is!!

Nostalgic

DCIScouts

VIP Member
tweaker said:
FF is awesome, but damn it hugs some memory after running say a week straight or more .. :eek:

Yeah, I was going to say that I absolutely love FF because it's stable, is secure and doesn't really crash. Only problem I've noticed is if I have 5-10 tabs open for a few hours (more like a day or more), it leaves a process running afterwards, but I've found that you can just shut it down manually. Is a little annoying, but much better than the crap I used to deal with when I had IE. I still remember the words coming out of my mouth when I finally abadoned that piece of &@(%&@^%&@^># *#)*!!! :D

Lamilia

nostalgic said:
Hey man use opera it kick ass by all means I have been using all this time no crashes even if you open 300 pages at the same time.

go to www.opera.com
download it and let me know how it is!!

Nostalgic
nah im ok with FF for now but once i build my computer (buying final parts today) I'll try it. another link for the "what to download on my new pc" folder :D

Dngrsone

VIP Member
Lamilia said:
ok ok ok I will but I dont want my desktop to be full with browsers :D

Better that than full of malware. :p

Nothing says you actually have to have the shortcut on the desktop, either.

Jet

VIP Member
I currently have 25 per window up in two windows. Of course, I'm doing research on ethanol.

Veurruckte

Artoonie said:
IMO, tabbed browsing is terrible. I prefer having new windows.
News Flash: You don't have to use tabs in either FF or Opera.

Ignore the above if you do use either of those browsers, or you were being sarcastic.