Mwolvesto50
New Member
Hello all,
I'm a techie new to the whole building aspect of a computer. I was wondering what if you could help me out with the parts I've selected. My budget is $700 and I intend to use this PC for school, basic workstation functions, and mild gaming and graphics acceleration. I was wondering if I could get a double check on compatibility issues, suggestions, and comments. Since I'm new to this, I could use all of the help I can get! Thanks! I also think that you should know, I need the motherboard with firewire, and a graphics card with VGA/D-Sub.
Here's the link:
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=17158028
All of this and shipping totals to $646.97
Thanks,
Mwolvesto50
I'm a techie new to the whole building aspect of a computer. I was wondering what if you could help me out with the parts I've selected. My budget is $700 and I intend to use this PC for school, basic workstation functions, and mild gaming and graphics acceleration. I was wondering if I could get a double check on compatibility issues, suggestions, and comments. Since I'm new to this, I could use all of the help I can get! Thanks! I also think that you should know, I need the motherboard with firewire, and a graphics card with VGA/D-Sub.
Here's the link:
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=17158028
All of this and shipping totals to $646.97
Thanks,
Mwolvesto50