I'm sure you guys get a lot of people asking this however, I have to ask as well.
Essentially, will the components I plan to buy work together?
Never built a PC before, only done your standard tinkering on a shockingly awful old desktop
It's a lot of money I do not want to waste by buying incompatible parts! The set up I'm looking at is:
Antec 300 case
Corsair 4GB (2x2) RAM
Intel Core i5 750 Processor
Artic Power 500W PSU
Asus P7P55D iP55 Mobo
Whacking a blu-ray drive in... LG CH08LS10
Windows 7 (64)
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD
and a HIS ATI 5770 graphics card..
I would be very grateful for any help due to my novice-ness
Thanks
Jack.:good:
Essentially, will the components I plan to buy work together?
Never built a PC before, only done your standard tinkering on a shockingly awful old desktop
It's a lot of money I do not want to waste by buying incompatible parts! The set up I'm looking at is:
Antec 300 case
Corsair 4GB (2x2) RAM
Intel Core i5 750 Processor
Artic Power 500W PSU
Asus P7P55D iP55 Mobo
Whacking a blu-ray drive in... LG CH08LS10
Windows 7 (64)
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD
and a HIS ATI 5770 graphics card..
I would be very grateful for any help due to my novice-ness
Thanks
Jack.:good: