My desktop has officially crossed into the world of "damn near antiqued" so I've decided to work on a new gaming pc. It'll be my first time building one (nervous!) but I think I've done my research to the point where I think I'll be alright. I've read over the big sticky, which looks fantastically helpful, and I just would like some advice.
My current list of parts looks something like... this.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119106
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115215
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118030
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152185
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231274
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150491
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128412
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167016
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103046
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103060
I'm not asking for it to play everything on max+1 settings, but an upgrade from my near-ancient desktop will be nice. I have another $200-300 sitting around for any necessities I may have forgotten. Otherwise, it goes to a second monitor. My school is offering Win7 to me cheaply so OS is taken care of. Thanks for the advice, Love Bugged. <3
My current list of parts looks something like... this.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119106
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115215
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118030
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152185
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231274
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150491
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128412
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167016
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103046
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103060
I'm not asking for it to play everything on max+1 settings, but an upgrade from my near-ancient desktop will be nice. I have another $200-300 sitting around for any necessities I may have forgotten. Otherwise, it goes to a second monitor. My school is offering Win7 to me cheaply so OS is taken care of. Thanks for the advice, Love Bugged. <3