For Sale: beers' Ryzen Fund

beers

Staff member
Howdy,

Selling some crap I have laying around, will probably update the list over time as I have some other crap (CPUs, motherboard etc) to go up shortly. All prices include shipping to the contiguous US48, feel free to hit me up if you need more info about anything (or make offers, idgaf). Can work around rates to other areas and Canada, although I'm unfamiliar with international shipping policies. I accept Paypal and Amazon Payments.

'Won' this in the early adopter program, has been solid in my PC since it came out. No real need for 1600w in my rig. PSU came with a 10 year warranty that I can assist the buyer with if it's ever needed. Includes cables (including a really beefy one for the wall) but no box.
BMziMb3.jpg

Cgrf1W6.jpg
Comes with an 8 GB DIMM upgrade as well as the stock fans have been replaced with less noisy Fractal 40mm fans. Original fans also come with it as well. Has some paint chipping around the mounting holes, but otherwise in decent shape aesthetically. Router will be wiped to factory settings and currently has v1.9 installed.

dETikYl.jpg

LmhPrjk.jpg

lwFOSqP.jpg

XTLzE4m.jpg

SOLD
AMD FX 8350
Arris SB6190 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Asus Crosshair V
Intel i7 4770k
Mellanox MCX312A-XCBT ConnectX-3 10 Gbps NIC
WD 3 TB NAS Hard Drive

Last edited:

Intel_man

VIP Member
If only that 4770K was in CAD$ and including shipping.....:D
Let's be honest though... are you going to buy it at that price?

@beers, shipping to Canada is a pain in the butt. It's equally a pain in the butt shipping stuff from Canada to USA. The amount of paper work I had to do with FedEx for a RMA package was insane. They require a bunch of customs declarations and signatures everywhere.

Laquer Head

@beers, shipping to Canada is a pain in the butt. It's equally a pain in the butt shipping stuff from Canada to USA. The amount of paper work I had to do with FedEx for a RMA package was insane. They require a bunch of customs declarations and signatures everywhere.

If I could get a 4770K for $180 CAD.,. yah of course id buy it right now!! But I was razzing him regardless.

I've shipped to the USA, to members on this board and it was pretty much straight forward,..cept there was some extra numbers for zip codes or some shit i knew nothing about..so we had to look that up at P.O.

Darren

Staff member

I RMA'd a 7970 to AMD in Canada and it wasn't any harder than shipping within the states. Basically bought the label, printed it, stuck it on the package, and dropped it in a mailbox.

Intel_man

VIP Member
I've shipped to the USA, to members on this board and it was pretty much straight forward,..cept there was some extra numbers for zip codes or some shit i knew nothing about..so we had to look that up at P.O.

I RMA'd a 7970 to AMD in Canada and it wasn't any harder than shipping within the states.
Are you guys telling me you didn't have to fill out those custom declarations paperwork!?

:eek::eek::eek::eek: