For Sale: EVGA GTX 570/Antec HCG-750 750W PSU

skidude

I'm selling some of my parts due to recent upgrades. Paypal preferred. I am able to ship same day if the deal is done early enough or next day otherwise.

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=66343

First up is an EVGA GTX 570, part number 012-P3-1570-AR. This card works flawlessly, and comes with original box and all original accessories.

$150 shipped within the US

DohiFl3.jpg

eMjCra2.jpg

j5dJ7qh.jpg

qfvCuKe.jpg

Next is an Antec HCG-750 750W PSU. This unit also works flawlessly, and also comes with the original box, AC cord, and carrying cover. This one has some surface blemishes on the paint pictured below, none of which affect the function of the PSU.

$75 shipped within the US

p7kfii7.jpg

Lnl05hy.jpg

6iCC0Fb.jpg

r6NPqmP.jpg

Last edited:

PCunicorn

Asking for gift payment in PayPal is pretty dishonest. That means no buyer protection and you escape fees. That 570 is a good card, wouldn't mind it myself. Good luck on the sale, but asking for PayPal gift payments is quite bad for a seller to do.

skidude

Yeah you're right. No issues with normal paypal. Sorry, not trying to screw anyone over here.

Last edited:

mr.doom

You wouldn't feel like sending the GPU over to Europe (for an extra fee, of course) by any chance?

I already have exactly one of those and second one would make for some fine SLI :)

skidude

I would have to do research on the shipping costs but I wouldn't be completely against that. PM'd.

Last edited: