For Sale: Games, CPU Cooler, Fans & RAM

ScOuT

VIP Member
So...I was cleaning out my computer desk and found some stuff that maybe somebody needs;) The costs includes shipping to a U.S. address. If you do not live in the U.S. I will ship it to you...but it may cost more:( I will except PayPal ONLY!

CoolerMaster Hyper TX2 processor cooler (with tube of CM TIM) SOLD

2 x 1GB DDR2 RAMSOLD

2 x 80mm fans SOLD

2 x 2GB G. Skill DDR2 PC2 6400SOLD

Asus P5N-E Nvidia 650i SLI motherboardSOLD

Merc Stealth Gaming Keyboard for $40 shipped
- Lights up Purple/Red/Blue
- Like new (just a little black rubbing off the S & D keys)
- Microphone and speaker jacks
Newegg link
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823239006

IMG_3840.jpg

Western Digital Cavair 160GB hard drive for $25 shipped
- Part Number: WD1600AAJS
- Used for about 1 year as a storage drive (pictures and music)
- This plus another would be a nice cheap RAID setup
Newegg link
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136075

IMG_4043.jpg

Nvidia 7900GT for $20 shipped
- Came stock with my Dell XPS 400 about 4 years ago
- Very little power requirement to run this card
- Great cheap card for a basic build (internet, videos, pictures)
- Always ran great...never any issues
- Replaced messy stock TIM with OCZ Freeze:D
IMG_3333.jpg

Any questions just throw them up and I'll do my best:D

Last edited:
So...I was cleaning out my computer desk and found some stuff that maybe somebody needs;) The costs includes shipping to a U.S. address. If you do not live in the U.S. I will ship it to you...but it may cost more:( I will except PayPal ONLY!

CoolerMaster Hyper TX2 processor cooler (with tube of CM TIM)
- 92mm design
- LGA 775 "push pin"
- $18 shipped
IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

Games: $14 per game with the exception of BIA Hell's Highway...that will be $25...give me a break, that's half price!

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

Fans: Make an offer on what you need:good:
2 x 80mm Arctic Cooling / sleeved / 3 pin power.

2 x 120mm green LED (1 is off brand and 1 is Coolermaster)

2 x 120mm black (1 is off brand and 1 is Coolermaster)

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

RAM: 2 x 1GB / DDR2 533 / PC2 4200 / Came out of a Dell XPS...be a nice upgrade for an older OEM machine

1 x 1 GB / DDR2 667 / 200 pin laptop memory / PC2 5300 / Came out of my Sager...ran super solid for 2 years.

Feel free to make an offer on the RAM.

Any questions just throw them up and I'll do my best:D

Well its accept:D
It might confuse some members

Well i will be going to INdia this month so what will be the shipping cost to india

bomberboysk

May be interested in FC2... Gotta see if i can afford anything at the moment(waitin tomorrow to see how palm's stock is doing).

ScOuT

VIP Member
May be interested in FC2... Gotta see if i can afford anything at the moment(waitin tomorrow to see how palm's stock is doing).

cool...It's an OEM copy. That's why it is in the plastic DVD holder with the white sleeve under it.

Just let me know and it's yours!

ScOuT

VIP Member
Do you know what model the coolermaster fan is?

Both the black one and the clear green LED have the same model number.

A12025-12CB-3BN-F1

The Black one was never even used...taken out of my case and replaced with Sycthe fan the night I got it. The Green LED fan was used for about a week...then I got my 120mm x 25mm for the front intake.

Give me a couple bucks and pay shipping and they are yours:)

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
Have you used the CPU cooler and if so what sort of temp drops did you see compared to stock cooler?

ScOuT

VIP Member
Have you used the CPU cooler and if so what sort of temp drops did you see compared to stock cooler?

I did use the cooler for about 6 months. I never used a stock cooler...can't really answer that question. It has a nice 1200 grain lapping job on it. I did not go as high as 2000 because it is unavailable here. It still looks really nice...not quite mirror finish.

bomberboysk

Can i get a height on the cooler? Mom has an emac at her house at the moment with a failing cpu fan.. Need to know if itll fit in the tiny emachines case>_>

Aastii

VIP Member
In £ then, what would the CPU cooler be?

If bomberboysk can use it and wants it, let him have it rather than me, his needs are a little bit severe than mine which is purely to try and OC further :p

bomberboysk

If bomberboysk can use it and wants it, let him have it rather than me, his needs are a little bit severe than mine which is purely to try and OC further :p
If you want it get it, i could get by with a 60mm fan from radioshack and just put it on the heatsink:p(pretty much all that was on it anyhow) Was just posting up a secondary offer incase you dont jump on it;)

Edit- nvmd, it wont fit anyhow.

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member

12 pounds and it is shipped to your front door :) That will cover the extra cost for shipping to the UK:D

Aastii

VIP Member
okey dokey, will see if i can't get some money off of my mum for it with it being that cheap, i'm toatlly skint until the start of july

Aastii

VIP Member
yes i got paypal and working on saturday now aswell as early july so should be able to pay you then, will pm you my paypal e-mail and that