for sale i5 3570k

i have a 3570k for sale, it is benchmark stable at 5.1/52. kompleet with box - stockcooler and garanti
i tested 4.7 8 hours prime95 with avx with a vcore at 1.270. highest temp under a h110 cooler 75 degrees.
now i am at 1.255 on 4.7

225 euro
including shipping

a picture of my item i cant do, because its still in my pc.
so here,s a picture from the 3570k, with my pc.

8 hours prime

1 hour and 15 min prime on 1.255 vcore

Last edited:

Troncoso

VIP Member
We don't do auctions here. Read the selling rules. You need a picture of the product with your username in the image, and you need to list some sort of price.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Because you did not follow the selling rules, you must forfeit all profit to me and mail me the product at your expense :p

But yes, please provide a price, as well as a photo of the image with your CF username. If you want to sell it in an auction, sell it on eBay.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
You didn't read the photo part very well...

Agreed.

A picture of the item(s) is required; in the picture, include a handwritten/typed note with your Computer Forum username and computerforum.com, or CF, written on the note. Read through the current listings for some examples.

strollin

Good luck selling it for the price you're asking. This cpu has definitely been "rode hard and put away wet".

75 degrees hot????????
and just a few test.
but anyway a good overclocker is maybe happy, and the chip dont has to go, at may go.