saturnine23
New Member
I have an old reliable HP LaserJet 1100 that I want to use with the new rig I'm building. Drenlin specced out my new PC, and he picked this card out for me:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...17&cm_re=lpt_port_card-_-15-317-017-_-Product
Of course, I ordered all the parts EXCEPT THAT ONE. And in the meantime, NewEgg ran out of stock of the Lava card linked above -- and they don't even have an ETA for when a new batch will arrive.
Does this one on Amazon look like the same thing? I'm pretty sure it is. (There's talk that NewEgg has the wrong pix for these cards.) There's a good deal on it over at Buy.com.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006I5FI/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...17&cm_re=lpt_port_card-_-15-317-017-_-Product
Of course, I ordered all the parts EXCEPT THAT ONE. And in the meantime, NewEgg ran out of stock of the Lava card linked above -- and they don't even have an ETA for when a new batch will arrive.
Does this one on Amazon look like the same thing? I'm pretty sure it is. (There's talk that NewEgg has the wrong pix for these cards.) There's a good deal on it over at Buy.com.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006I5FI/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=