Forza 3!

Archangel

VIP Member
:eek: !!

[yt]3JaF3HZBwBA[/yt]

[yt]Yvymfiuljfw[/yt]

It's gonna be big! cant wait for it to be released.

What I'd really love to see in this game tough.. is the Top Gear test track really. (But I doubt thats in there.)

Still. in the first vid, on the ford GT, you even see the front tyre flexing when steering o_O appearantly they even take that into account for the physics calculations.

Either way, they're talking about good gameplay, AND realism. :D I jsut hope its going to be good. :)

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
That looks quite good,I like how you can sort of re-wind the game if you make a bad move.

Graphics look great too.

the only reason why i want a xbox 360.

Buy one..theyre getting cheap now :)

Justin

VIP Member
That looks quite good,I like how you can sort of re-wind the game if you make a bad move.

Graphics look great too.

Buy one..theyre getting cheap now :)

nah. i've got other things to buy. DSLR and a Mac. (yes i haven't bought them in case some of you have been following my dilemma. :p) besides i've got a ps3, i'll wait for gran turismo 5 whenever that may be.

that rewind thing is meh. if you crash, you crash. no re-does.

kazkepox

I haven't even got to play Forza 2 yet, but am about to borrow it. I recently have really got into racing sims.

Justin

VIP Member
yea yea, and inside you just hope Gran turismo fets that feature too. :p

On that note, I've read they're going o put damage models in GT5 too.

lol nope. i don't want to make its way to GT5. i have the GRID demo and never used the replay feature. :p i try to avoid crashing in the first place.

yeah GT5 has damage. there's gameplay footage of a scooby wrx sti wrc car featuring it.

Archangel

VIP Member
lol nope. i don't want to make its way to GT5. i have the GRID demo and never used the replay feature. :p i try to avoid crashing in the first place.

So, you're one of those non-exsisting people who dont get frustrated crashing in the last corner in a duel after a 20 minute race? :p

Aastii

VIP Member
So, you're one of those non-exsisting people who dont get frustrated crashing in the last corner in a duel after a 20 minute race? :p

hehe, you clearly haven't done the endurance races on forza 2 in career...just to crash at the end, that isn't 20 minutes wasted, that is an hour :mad:

Still, i have been following this right from when it was announced and this looks so damn good!!

the second video you posted made me so ridiculously happy, i wasn't sure le mans was going to be in it at first, then i saw the second video on the inside xbox and thought "that ferris wheel at the back looks awefully like le mans, it is even at the right part of the track", and now you have confirmed it.

I can't wait :D

Is there a release date yet?

=EDIT=

i started watching the second vide3o and i hate the pugs in real life, but that looks so good on there

kazkepox

the replay feature is a novelty, fun to watch :D but can you do that in multiplayer? if so wouldnt that make everyone rewind?

Aastii

VIP Member
the replay feature is a novelty, fun to watch :D but can you do that in multiplayer? if so wouldnt that make everyone rewind?

you wouldn't be able to do it online I wouldn't have thought, unless there is a time trial sort of thing where you have to get the fastest time and have ghosts rather than the other cars.

Then though, you can just rewind if you don't get teh fastest time and carry on until you do get faster than everyone else.

I would imagine no, it is a single player only thing

=EDIT=

I just checked online and preorder £40 and comes out October 23rd in UK.

I am a bit miffed though, i wanted it out later so i can afford that and MW2 :( one or the other and MW2 comes first, so looks like i may have to wait

Last edited:

Archangel

VIP Member
ah, modern warfare. :p

I liked CoD4, sort of. only the AI was completely retarded :( if they fix that with MW2, I'm getting it for sure. :)

Justin

VIP Member

lol. like i said i try not to crash. :p but yeah it'd suck if that'd happen. but that replay thing is just ehhhh...

hehe, you clearly haven't done the endurance races on forza 2 in career...just to crash at the end, that isn't 20 minutes wasted, that is an hour :mad:

same with gran turismo. 200 laps! *le gasp*:eek:

E Money

Looks good... Not really feeling the rewind function though. If this were need for speed underground or something ok, but its suppose to be a simulator.

When you crash in real life their is no rewind functions, just alot of curse words lol. It should be the same for forza... When i have been leading a race for 9 laps, and on the 10th lap i crash and come in 5th place, i let them fly like no tomorrow. Mos def not for the weak hearted lmao

Overall it looks good though...

Aastii

VIP Member
ah, modern warfare. :p

I liked CoD4, sort of. only the AI was completely retarded :( if they fix that with MW2, I'm getting it for sure. :)

i dunno if they haev fixed the messed up ai (which was shocking to say the least), but they claim to have fixed the infinate spawning of enemies "amongst other things"

Still though, I am starting to reconsider what i said, I am thinking i would prefer this because or le mans and if it lets you do more than 75 laps (unlike forza 2 did) then I would do the full 24 hours with hopefully more than 8 cars if it lets you (unlike forza 2 did :()