Fraps

enzofur

I was just wondering where i could get the full fraps download. i downloaded it on another computer but that only allowed me to record for like 30 seconds.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Fraps only comes in one download, full. The 30sec record limit is imposed on all copies, i think, but there might be a way around it, try google.

Gravegun

[-0MEGA-];764240 said:
It's obvious he is going to send him the full version, but that is illegal. You can only get the trial for free.

Seriously people what is fraps 15-30$ I bought it a year ago. Suck it up people and give the lil bit of money these people deserve imagine how much time it would have taken for you to MAKE fraps

enzofur

i might go buy it. i just thought that you could like download the full version from the website for free. is there a better alternative to fraps tho???

Geoff

VIP Member
i might go buy it. i just thought that you could like download the full version from the website for free. is there a better alternative to fraps tho???
If all you want it for is to see your framerate, then the in-game ones are better IMO. But when it comes to making snapshots and videos, FRAPS is the best program i've used.

enzofur

im not going to be recording a whole lot but ya i will prbly use it for video and screen shots. does it take up alot of space?

[-0MEGA-];764240 said:
It's obvious he is going to send him the full version, but that is illegal. You can only get the trial for free.

How do you know he doesn't know the software developers? Prove more...