free, long lasting, good graphics, multiplayer, any games like that?

lovely?

well the super-long title says it all. i want a good storyline, free to play indefinetely, good graphics, and multiplayer. the usual thing that people would think when i say this is "oh he's looking for an MMORPG" well, i do like those, but i HATE HATE HATE the "hunting slump" where you just kill stuff for days and days on end just to get anywhere. so throw your games my way, because im massively bored

lovely?

free. WOW you have to pay for every month, but idk. can someone tell me if guild wars has that slump i was talking about?

Fruitcake

WoW...
(PICTURE RELEVANT!!!)
61ti0wi.jpg

go with halflife 2, but get the pack with cs:s in it cause it's really addictive...and free if you can find it on sale

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Guild Wars turns into a grind. Anything past the first campaign just grinds you to level 20(ish) in a very small area and then after that you typically have hordes of enemies to fight. It's a good game but I hate starting a new character in Factions or Nightfall. If you can't get past a certain mission you can often find a way to the next one on your own.

lovely?

ok, so i've narrowed it down to css, WOW, or guild wars, as i have played many others. is there a rating system so i wouldnt always be on the bottom side of people in css? i would like to be able to play guys at my skill level, is that possible? also, by grind, cromwell, do you mean that stage that i was talking about? the "neverending hunt" stage? i would like that alot. also, is that game ok, lagwise, community-wise, and user friendlyness?

Jon

my brother who is the same age as you just bought guild wars nightfall and has been addicted to it for a week! the graphics and everything looks really nice, and apparantly it has a really good story, and for a one off payment of £15 its a pretty good deal!!

Cheese

banned
WoW...
(PICTURE RELEVANT!!!)
61ti0wi.jpg

go with halflife 2, but get the pack with cs:s in it cause it's really addictive...and free if you can find it on sale

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLKOLOLOLOLOLOOLOKBIUHYUY^TUFH*&GJ^TF*^T&FBN&*GN*&YTBNT&NM

insurgency?