Free to Play Games

C4C

This is a great list.. Not to mention there are a lot of flash type games out there.. Consider addictinggames.com and miniclip.com..

8bitMMO is one of my favorites.. Small pixelated graphics, but loads of fun..

lucasbytegenius

Some new free-to-play games:

Steam:
Loadout (funnest F2P game I've played in a long time)
Star Conflict
War Thunder
Star Trek Online
Dota 2

Basically just link to Steam's F2P section, that will do :p

Non-Steam:
MechWarrior Online
Star Wars - The Old Republic
Smite
Firefall

News: Hawken has moved completely to Steam. It's currently not listed as a F2P game on Steam right now, but will soon.

This is a great list.. Not to mention there are a lot of flash type games out there.. Consider addictinggames.com and miniclip.com..

8bitMMO is one of my favorites.. Small pixelated graphics, but loads of fun..

Flash games are gross. Their entire purpose is to serve ads to you and potentially install malware on your computer.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Renegade X

Renegade X is a First/Third Person Shooter with RTS elements. Players will be able to fight for two unique teams, manage their own economies, choose from over 30 weapons, 15 vehicles, and call in nuclear strikes, Ion Cannons, and airstrikes, and much more. Renegade X is for all players - lone wolves, team-based gamers, tankers, snipers, rushers, turtlers, and all others!

http://renegade-x.com/

Currently in Open Beta..but will be F2P.

haikura

very nice list, just spent about a day, looking through it...had a lot of fun, but forgot about work that had to be done :D

Punk

Staff member
Dead Space is free on origin

I don't know if you guys saw but Dead Space has been free on Origin for quite a few weeks :)