Freezing before desktop even loads.

astrozombie

New Member
Agrraaaaagghhhuuhhhhhnn D:

My PC has been freezing LIKE MAD. There is definitely SOMETHING WRONG. These are inescapable freezes. The pointer is stuck, the keyboard won't work; there's no choice but to manually restart. It started happening a couple of days ago, during really stupid things like browsing. But then today, whoa-ho baby it got bad. I was playing a game all morning with no problem. Then I get on Firefox and I'm checkin out sites and stuff, and about an hour into that I get the freeze. Restart. I get back on the web, browsey browse. Freeze. Restart. This time I don't even bother to open Firefox, and IT FREEZES NONETHELESS D: It's at the point now where my PC freezes within seconds of loading my desktop. In fact, a few times it froze before I even got a chance to log in. I have restarted my computer about twenty times. The whole situation got like ten times worse in under an hour!

All of my fans are working. Neither my CPU or GPU are overheating. When the freezes occur there is no speeding of fans or other strange noises. I did a memory test with Memtest86+ and passed it completely. I did a malware scan and nothing was found.

Here are a few specific moments I can recall when my PC froze:

- I opened a new tab in Firefox.
- I closed a tab in Firefox.
- I loaded Opera.
- During a virus scan in Safe Mode.
- I was typing in Notepad.
- I put a blank CD in the drive.
- I finished burning a CD.
- I pressed the Exit button on DxDiag.
- I jiggled the mouse a little :|

At the moment it is unusable. I'm using my laptop right now. Cans someone help me pleeeeeaase ;-_____; This has to be a hardware issue right?

Uh, I tried to attach my DxDiag but I guess it made the post too long... I will try to attach it below.
 
Astrozombie's DxDiag Part I

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/28/2009, 15:47:17
Machine name: BLOODMACHINE
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: VIA Technologies, Inc.
System Model: P4M266A-8237
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Page File: 113MB used, 1835MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Display Tab 1: No problems found. DirectDraw test results: All tests were successful.
Sound Tab 1: DirectSound test results: All tests were successful.
Sound Tab 2: DirectSound test results: All tests were successful.
Music Tab: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6800
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 6800
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0041&SUBSYS_A3433842&REV_A1
Display Memory: 128.0 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (75Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0011.9038 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 5842816 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
Mini VDD Date: 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 7741664 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4301-11CF-BC78-488300C2CB35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0041
SubSys ID: 0xA3433842
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
Registry: OK
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled
DDraw Test Result: All tests were successful.
D3D7 Test Result: Not run
D3D8 Test Result: Not run
D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: C-Media Wave Device
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_F6141565&REV_60
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: cmuda.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0044 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Debug
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
Date and Size: 4/23/2004 02:14:04, 818496 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: C-Media Inc.
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Registry: OK
Sound Test Result: All tests were successful.

Description: Modem #1 Line Playback (emulated)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID:
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 81
Type: Emulated
Driver Name:
Driver Version:
Driver Attributes:
WHQL Logo'd:
Date and Size:
Other Files:
Driver Provider:
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Registry: OK
Sound Test Result: All tests were successful.

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: C-Media Wave Device
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: cmuda.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0044 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Debug
Date and Size: 4/23/2004 02:14:04, 818496 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x0
Format Flags: 0x0

Description: Modem #1 Line Record (emulated)
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No
Driver Name:
Driver Version:
Driver Attributes:
Date and Size:
Cap Flags: 0x0
Format Flags: 0x0

-----------
DirectMusic
-----------
DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
Acceleration: n/a
Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
MPU-401, Hardware (Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
MPU-401, Hardware (Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
C-Media Wave Device, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
MPU-401 [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
MPU-401 [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
Registry: OK
Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No
Registry: OK

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1106, 0x3038
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 57600 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 8/23/2001 06:30:00, 4736 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------
+ PCI bus
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0a03
| Service: pci
| Driver: pci.sys, 8/3/2004 13:07:48, 68224 bytes
|
+-+ Standard Game Port
| | Matching Device ID: *pnpb02f
| | Service: gameenum
| | Driver: gameenum.sys, 7/15/2005 11:05:54, 10624 bytes

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 8/3/2004 13:14:38, 52736 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/3/2004 12:58:34, 24576 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 7/15/2005 15:05:50, 40840 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/3/2004 12:58:34, 24576 bytes
|
+ PS/2 Compatible Mouse
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f13
| Service: i8042prt
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 8/3/2004 13:14:38, 52736 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/15/2005 05:50:59, 23040 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 7/15/2005 15:05:50, 40840 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/15/2005 05:50:59, 23040 bytes

----------------------------
DirectPlay Service Providers
----------------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Passed, Half Duplex: Passed, Mic: Passed
DirectPlay Test Result: Not run
Registry: OK

-------------------
DirectPlay Adapters
-------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider: Intel® 537EP Modem
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM3
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 -

-----------------------
DirectPlay Voice Codecs
-----------------------
Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
TrueSpeech(tm) 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------
DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
-------------------------

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 16.6 GB
Total Space: 38.2 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD400BB-22HEA1

Drive: D:
Model: SAMSUNG CD-ROM SC-148C
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 12:59:54, 49536 bytes

Drive: E:
Model: COMBO-52X16C
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 12:59:54, 49536 bytes

Drive: F:
Model: CRKT AVK1A7SXA SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 12:59:54, 49536 bytes
 
Astrozombie's DxDiag Part II

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel® 537EP Modem
Device ID: PCI\VEN_134D&DEV_2189&SUBSYS_1002134D&REV_04\3&13C0B0C5&0&48
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptserial.sys, 12.300.0024.0000 (English), 9/5/2004 06:15:58, 356159 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vpctcom.sys, 12.300.0024.0000 (English), 9/5/2004 06:15:58, 801778 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vmodem.sys, 12.300.0022.0000 (English), 9/5/2004 06:15:58, 703673 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vvoice.sys, 12.300.0022.0000 (English), 9/5/2004 06:15:58, 70320 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe, 12.03.0000.0022 (English), 9/5/2004 06:15:58, 180224 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptuninst.exe, 12.03.0000.0022 (English), 9/5/2004 06:15:58, 131072 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptsetup.dll, 12.03.0000.0022 (English), 9/5/2004 06:15:58, 155648 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\runpct.exe, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/5/2004 06:15:58, 125440 bytes

Name: VIA CPU to AGP Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_B091&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&08
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VIAAGP.SYS, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 11:05:48, 42240 bytes

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3227&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&88
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/23/2001 06:30:00, 35840 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3148&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&00
Driver: n/a

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3104&SUBSYS_31041106&REV_86\3&13C0B0C5&0&84
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:38, 26624 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 142976 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 11:05:52, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 57600 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 14:56:44, 7168 bytes

Name: VIA PCI 10/100Mb Fast Ethernet Adapter
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3065&SUBSYS_01021106&REV_78\3&13C0B0C5&0&90
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fetnd5.sys, 2.66.0000.0290 (English), 7/15/2005 11:05:02, 27165 bytes

Name: C-Media AC97 Audio Device
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_F6141565&REV_60\3&13C0B0C5&0&8D
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 15:05:50, 4096 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 15:05:48, 130048 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 15:05:56, 140928 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 15:05:50, 60288 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 15:05:52, 145792 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 15:05:48, 48640 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 05:50:59, 23552 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cmuda.sys, 5.12.0001.0044 (English), 4/23/2004 02:14:04, 818496 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\udaprop.dll, 1.00.0002.0002 (English), 4/24/2003 00:29:08, 32768 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmuda.dll, 5.12.0001.0148 (Chinese), 4/23/2004 05:15:44, 151552 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmirmdrv.dll, 2/18/2003 05:26:28, 28672 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmirmdrv.exe, 1.00.0000.0016 (English), 4/23/2004 02:02:10, 233472 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system\cmids3d.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Chinese), 4/29/2002 02:04:40, 917504 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system\cmicnfg.cpl, 1.00.0041.0012 (Chinese), 4/23/2004 01:30:54, 2494464 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system\SmWizard.exe, 1.00.0002.0003 (English), 2/16/2004 21:51:56, 1458176 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\a3d.dll, 4.12.0001.2008 (English), 11/22/2001 23:08:20, 712704 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Audio3D.dll, 4.12.0001.2008 (English), 11/22/2001 23:08:20, 712704 bytes

Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_30381106&REV_81\3&13C0B0C5&0&83
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:38, 20480 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 142976 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 11:05:52, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 57600 bytes

Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_30381106&REV_81\3&13C0B0C5&0&82
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:38, 20480 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 142976 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 11:05:52, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 57600 bytes

Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_30381106&REV_81\3&13C0B0C5&0&81
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:38, 20480 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 142976 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 11:05:52, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 57600 bytes

Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_30381106&REV_81\3&13C0B0C5&0&80
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:38, 20480 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 142976 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 7/15/2005 11:05:52, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 13:08:44, 57600 bytes

Name: VIA Bus Master IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0571&SUBSYS_05711106&REV_06\3&13C0B0C5&0&78
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys, 1.00.0001.0001 (English), 8/3/2004 12:59:44, 5376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 12:59:42, 25088 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 12:59:44, 95360 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 6800
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0041&SUBSYS_A3433842&REV_A1\4&82C770E&0&0008
Driver: c:\nvidia\displaydriver\190.38\english\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 19460928 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0011.9038 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 7741664 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0011.9038 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 5842816 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0011.9038 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 868352 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0011.9038 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 2002944 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0011.9038 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 1706528 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 6.14.0011.9038 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 2189856 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdata.bin, 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 1597690 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0011.9038 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 10457088 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.05.0007.0052 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 151552 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.05.0007.0052 (English), 7/14/2009 13:54:00, 151552 bytes

------------------
DirectX Components
------------------
ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 266240 bytes
ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 27136 bytes
dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 10496 bytes
d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:42 1179648 bytes
d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:42 8192 bytes
d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:42 1689088 bytes
d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 436224 bytes
d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:42 825344 bytes
d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 590336 bytes
d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 350208 bytes
d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 47616 bytes
d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 34816 bytes
dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 33040 bytes
dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 229888 bytes
dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 23552 bytes
dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 42768 bytes
dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 57344 bytes
dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:50 30208 bytes
dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:50 18432 bytes
dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 375296 bytes
dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:04 3584 bytes
dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:04 3584 bytes
dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 212480 bytes
dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:50 83456 bytes
dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 116736 bytes
dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 21504 bytes
dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 35328 bytes
dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 60928 bytes
dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 53520 bytes
dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 159232 bytes
dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 181760 bytes
dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 44032 bytes
diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 394240 bytes
joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:58 68608 bytes
gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 76800 bytes
pid.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 05:50:59 35328 bytes
gameenum.sys: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 11:05:54 10624 bytes
dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 367616 bytes
dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 1294336 bytes
dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 19456 bytes
dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 181760 bytes
dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 71680 bytes
dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 104448 bytes
dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 28672 bytes
dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 61440 bytes
dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 181248 bytes
dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 35840 bytes
dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 105984 bytes
dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 103424 bytes
dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 82432 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:57 473600 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:51 2676224 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:52 2846720 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:52 563712 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:53 567296 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:53 576000 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:54 577024 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:54 577536 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:54 577536 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:55 578560 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:57 578560 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:57 145920 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:57 159232 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:58 364544 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:58 178176 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:56 53248 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:56 12800 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 14:10:55 223232 bytes
dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 619008 bytes
dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 1227264 bytes
dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 2113536 bytes
mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 06:30:00 924432 bytes
mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 1028096 bytes
wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:48 22528 bytes
amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:42 70656 bytes
devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 59904 bytes
mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 35328 bytes
mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:58 148992 bytes
msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 14336 bytes
encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 20480 bytes
qasf.dll: 9.00.0000.3250 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:46 237568 bytes
qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:46 192512 bytes
qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:46 279040 bytes
qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:46 385024 bytes
qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:46 562176 bytes
qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:26 733696 bytes
quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:46 1287680 bytes
strmdll.dll: 4.00.0000.3845 English Final Retail 8/9/1999 13:34:06 248096 bytes
iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:58 199680 bytes
ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:58 848384 bytes
ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 120320 bytes
ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 338432 bytes
ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 755200 bytes
ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 200192 bytes
ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 183808 bytes
ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:58 154624 bytes
mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:46 204288 bytes
ks.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 15:05:56 140928 bytes
ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 15:05:48 130048 bytes
ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 15:05:50 4096 bytes
stream.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 15:05:48 48640 bytes
mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 11:05:56 5376 bytes
mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 11:05:50 4992 bytes
mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 11:05:54 7552 bytes
swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 05:50:59 4352 bytes
mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:58 118272 bytes
msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:44 1428480 bytes
vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:58 30720 bytes
msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 7/15/2005 05:50:59 17408 bytes
wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 14:56:48 50688 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
VP6 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp6dec.ax,6.04.0002.0000
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
CoreVorbis Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,CoreVorbis.ax,1.01.0000.0079
CoreAVC Video Decoder,0x00600200,1,1,CoreAVCDecoder.ax,1.03.0000.0000
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Orban-CT AAC/aacPlus Stream Parser,0x00800001,0,2,aacpParser.dll,1.00.0027.1000
Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.09.0000.0311
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
FLV Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0001
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0482
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.07.0121.0000
CyberLink Line21 Decoder (PDVD7),0x00200000,0,2,CLLine21.ax,4.00.0000.6929
Xvid MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,xvid.ax,
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.2180
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DivX Decoder Filter,0xff800000,1,1,divxdec.ax,6.05.0001.0000
WM ASF Writer,0x004000
  • 00,0,0,qasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
  • FLV Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0001
  • VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.2180
  • File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • RadLight MPC DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLMPCDec.ax,1.00.0000.0004
  • CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD7),0x00602000,2,3,CLVSD.ax,6.00.0000.3402
  • Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.07.0121.0000
  • DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.00.0001.0003
  • DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.00.0001.0003
  • DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.07.0121.0000
  • AC3Filter,0x40000000,1,1,ac3filter.ax,1.00.0001.0000
  • AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
  • MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
  • DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
  • WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
  • SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.0000
  • MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,6.05.2600.2180
  • FLV Source,0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0001
  • StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0319
  • AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.07.0121.0000
  • AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,
  • Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
  • Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
  • WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
  • Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
  • Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
  • Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
  • Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
  • Video Compressors:
  • WMVideo Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
  • MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
  • WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
  • WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
  • MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
  • DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
  • MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • DivX® 6.5.1 Codec (1 Logical CPU),0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Intel Indeo® Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Microsoft Windows Media Video 9,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Helix YV12 YUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Audio Compressors:
  • WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
  • WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
  • IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Ogg Vorbis (mode1),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Ogg Vorbis (mode2),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Ogg Vorbis (mode3),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Ogg Vorbis (mode1+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Ogg Vorbis (mode2+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Ogg Vorbis (mode3+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • DSP Group TrueSpeech(tm),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Audio Capture Sources:
  • C-Media Wave Device,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Modem #1 Line Record,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Midi Renderers:
  • Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • MPU-401,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
  • ,0x00000000,0,0,,
  • C-Media Wave Device,0x00200000,3,3,,5.03.2600.2180
  • WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
  • ,0x00000000,0,0,,
  • C-Media Wave Device,0x00200000,3,3,,5.03.2600.2180
  • BDA Transport Information Renderers:
  • MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,6.05.2600.2180
  • WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
  • Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,
  • Audio Renderers:
  • C-Media Wave Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • DirectSound: C-Media Wave Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • DirectSound: Modem #1 Line Playback (emulated),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • Modem #1 Line Playback,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
  • WDM Streaming System Devices:
  • MPU-401,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.2180
  • C-Media Wave Device,0x00200000,10,2,,5.03.2600.2180
 
Try a windows repair? Maybe your boot up files are working fine but your actual windows files are corrupted... Give it a shot eh? Good luck.
 
Thanks for replying, irronstone. It seems I've ruled out a hard drive/OS issue. I switched in two other drives and still got freezes. One had Windows NT 2000 Pro and that froze during loading. I think the other had some Linux distro on it but every time I tried to boot I got that "Windows was not shut down properly..." message. And no matter what I selected it would freeze.

Does this leave only the PSU? Does it sound like a power issue? I have about a 4 year old 480W Thermaltake. Could it be getting old?
 
Well... with multiple OS's and multiple HDD that definetely rules out both of those lol. Maybe CPU is threading improperly... If you have linux, maybe do a Memtest86+... see if your RAM is the issue. Right now... the only thing i can think of is CPU or RAM messing... Doesn't seem like a PSU issue. Try shutting down your computer and unmounting your CPU and RAM and remounting them... That fixed my computer freezing issue about 3 weeks ago. Good luck.
 
I think it is one of three problems:

1) Malfunctioning RAM
2) Faulty motherboard
3) Bad Power Supply

The problem is almost never the processor unless the processor heatsink gets clogged with dust and debris. When the heatsink gets clogged your central processing unit overheats.
 
Please excuse the necromancy. I have a late update.

Today I tried replacing my 480W Thermaltake with some crap generic 250W PSU I had lying around. I was sure to reconnect my monitor to the motherboard instead of my graphics card which needs more power. The moment I booted I heard this loud beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep noise. It was a constant noise. It did not seem to be coming from any particular component but out of the onboard speaker. Nothing began loading.

After a few more tries, checking and rechecking connectors I figured the issue was the PSU. Last time I checked it was working in another comp but it really is an old hunk of junk. Discouraged I hooked back up the Thermaltake, making a real mess with the wires because I just don't care anymore :( When I booted again to check everything was as before, I got the same loud constant beep! Whaaaaaaaaat :confused::confused:

2048Megabytes, my motherboard looks okay. No blown capacitors or anything like that. Although I passed Memtest just fine I suppose I will check the RAM later.
 
I'd like to thank everyone again who's tried to help me out with this problem. I left it in the dust for a while because I got so fed up. But for the past three months I've used my netbook every day and that's reeeaally getting lame.

This whole time I've thought that high-pitched whine was coming from the PSUs. Then someone told me that their video card was making that noise once when it wasn't getting enough power. I took my GeForce out and what do you know, the noise stopped. I tested the two PSUs again.

With the old 250w PSU, I was able to boot up and log onto my desktop! I was able to use it for a whole five minutes before it froze. I restarted a couple times, and I was able to log in once or twice more. A few other times the computer froze before I could log in.

With my 480w Thermaltake, I couldn't get logged in. The computer froze before then every time.

Is this screaming "motherboard issue"? It's beginning more and more to look that way but why the discrepancy between the two power supplies? Not to mention my motherboard looks fine. I'm thinking maybe both of the PSUs could be faulty? I won't lie, I just reeaally don't want to buy a new motherboard :|
 
Last edited:
The beep means that something is wrong. at this point i would sat it's a memory or motherboard issue. If i were you i would keep the thermaltake psu in there, it has more power and is of higher quality.
 
Pull out the memory modules and reseat one of them. Test them one at a time. Be sure to touch the unpainted back of your computer case before handling any computer parts.
 
Pull out the memory modules and reseat one of them. Test them one at a time. Be sure to touch the unpainted back of your computer case before handling any computer parts.
Thanks 2048! Oops, I'm sorry I forgot to mention that did I do that. Took them out one at a time, reseated them one at a time, switched em up etc. Didn't change anything :/

The beep means that something is wrong. at this point i would sat it's a memory or motherboard issue. If i were you i would keep the thermaltake psu in there, it has more power and is of higher quality.
Hey linkin, if you read my last post you'll see the beep stopped once I took out the video card. I guess it wasn't getting enough power. Possibly due to a faulty motherboard?? Eh everyone? Agreed?

Later on I'm ordering a new motherboard and CPU. I'll probably cry if that doesn't solve the problem but it sure as hell will narrow it down. And at least I won't have such an outdated mobo anymore :o
 
Can your present RAM work in the new motherboard you are going to order? What processor and motherboard did you decide on?
 
Can your present RAM work in the new motherboard you are going to order? What processor and motherboard did you decide on?
My CPU is pretty old, a Pentium 4 socket 478. My original plan was to buy a new LGA 775 socket motherboard and a get Pentium Dual-Core, but the other catch was I also needed an AGP slot! I actually found one motherboard with both a 775 socket and an AGP slot, but it got some kind of iffy reviews. There was a cheap open box one I almost grabbed but someone snagged it before I could get the money into my bank account :<

SO ANYWAY. New plan. Getting a new socket 478 board with a new PCI-e video card. Even with the new RAM I gotta buy (upgrade to DDR2) it turns out to be cheaper overall. Today I even got some birthday money that I can use to get a prettier case! :P I was kind of looking forward to getting a Dual-Core but I suppose I don't really need it anyway. In the future upgrading should be easier!

Motherboard: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10005932
Thinking of this video card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143054. It's totally old but it's definitely an upgrade from my 6800! Actually, I'm curious... My GeForce 6800 has 128mb 128-bit RAM. Which is a better upgrade:

A card with 256mb 128-bit RAM

or

A card with 512mb 64-bit RAM?

What are your sys specs? All of em not just the ones he asked.
Oops missed your post artanis! Do you mean my current ones? Those would be in the DxDiag on the first page. When my stuff comes in I'll be using DDR2 memory instead of DDR, plus I'll have a new video card.
 
Last edited:
ahh yea too many words there its late i dont like reading that much lol i will check.
also what type RAM
 
Last edited:
Back
Top