friends pc

tuffdavi

hi my friend is looking for a new pc ever since i started looking for one and at first he decided to go with a desktop the parts were seriosly crap he is about the dumbest person that is trying to build a computer that i know (and this is coming from a noob) his parts werent even compatible with each other but anyway he is now looking for a laptop but i dont really know wat he should get newer gaming, school, internet, and in the 1300 price range and at least limited warranty cause hes the break everyting friend (my laptop wich was luckily under warrenty)

Trizoy

VIP Member
Well I was not always supportive of mr DELL but i must say I am happy with my desktop 8400... There is a site which shows A lot of unpublished coupons for a lot of dough of the final price of desktops and laptops. The site is www.techbargains.com Recently purchased a laptop was 1700, got it for $950 shipped tax included!! This laptop is great too. They offer prices off the laptops by value. Say $400 off any laptop of $1600 or more. The values fluctuate day to day, so check in often. The site is free and you dont need a username.