FS: 2x 560ti 2gb

salvage-this

I had driver issues when I upgraded and installed updated drivers. Once I cleaned out all of the old drivers I didn't see any issues, but I am not overly sensitive to that kind of stuff.

salvage-this

Yep. I have seen threads of people running them with a 650w PSU, but that is under what I would call safe if you are OCing. Single rail 750w would be fine though.

salvage-this

I meant to say US only. But I can look into shipping to see what the prices would be if you wanted to help out with some of the cost.

PCunicorn

An international medium flat rate box I believe is about 20 bucks but I'm not sure if that covers over seas.

87dtna

An international medium flat rate box I believe is about 20 bucks but I'm not sure if that covers over seas.

lol no. It's $60. It was $43 for awhile but recently took a big jump to $60. It was never $20...

The small flat rate is $24, which would not even come close to fitting a 560 Ti in it.

Though, if you wanted to risk it, you could put in the the flat rate padded envelope which is also $24 but has a 4 pound weight limit. Pretty sure you'd be under. Just get insurance and wrap the card with bubble wrap before putting it in the padded envelope. Personally I think it would be OK.

Last edited:

PCunicorn

A Priority Mail International small Flat Rate box is $20, and a medium is $40. So yeah I was off but a small one would work anyways.

How would this not fit a 560Ti
PriorityMailSmallFlatRateBox.jpg

87dtna

Check your prices, a medium is $60....and a small flat rate box is $24 and would NEVER fit a 560 Ti. Not even close.

Last edited:

87dtna

To Canada it's $20 for the small and $40 for medium, but any other country is $24 and $60.

Also, a small flat rate's outside length measurement is 8 5/8'' long and a 560 Ti is 9'' long....not including packing material.

As I stated, he could put it in the flat rate padded envelope with extra bubble wrap layering and it would probably be ok. It's the same price as a small flat rate at $24. Shipping would be about $30 with insurance.

87dtna

Congrats, you can select Canada and take a screenshot.

Here's what happens when you select a country in Europe like where the guy that asked about international shipping is from-

Now stop arguing with me before you look like an even larger idiot. I ship hundreds of items a year, I know the prices.

Last edited: