FS: CoD4 CD key

Status
Not open for further replies.

`PaWz

banned
I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, but I have a legitimate unused CD key for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for Windows. The CD has a single corrupted file (despite there being no scratches), so I can't offer that.

$10

meanman

Am i right in thinking you could still play online causing who ever bought the key to get the key code in use :eek:

`PaWz

banned
I don't see any rule in that thread that specificaly disallows the selling of a legitimate unused registration key without the DVD. Why would the selling of the registration key along with the disk be allowed, but not the key by itself?

eta:

http://www.computerforum.com/152445-wtb-cod4.html

This person asked for a cd key for CoD4 and didn't care for the disk itself, since he said he had one. At least 2 people besides myself made offers for a registration key, and nobody said that was against the rules. Hmm...

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
against the rules...read them here. Unless of course, you want an infraction?

there is no rule against it :confused:

Sorry my man, if i didn't already have CoD4 i would deffinately buy it. Great price for it even if it is only the key, just about everyone knows someone with a disc of it they can borrow.

See this as a free bump

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Still, we'd prefer that media be included with the key. Buzz is working on a post with updated FS section rules and guidelines. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.