FS: Dell Inspiron Laptop and Xbox 360 - on eBay!!

Jack Bauer

banned
Omega dont take this the wrong way but why do you keep buying computer stuff and then selling it a few months down the road for half the price if you dont want the stuff dont buy it i have seen you do this many times and i dont get why you do it.

Geoff

VIP Member
why are you selling your lappy?
Nothings wrong with it, I just want to get a cheaper desktop.
Omega dont take this the wrong way but why do you keep buying computer stuff and then selling it a few months down the road for half the price if you dont want the stuff dont buy it i have seen you do this many times and i dont get why you do it.
I've had the laptop for about 4-5 months so far, which is a pretty long time. Besides, thats part of the fun part :p

PohTayToez

4-5 months is pretty short time for a top of the line lappy like that, but oh well. I would love a piece of equipment like that, but I don't imagine I'll win it.

MasterEVC

Thats a nice laptop, with my job Ive worked on a few of those too. Id love to win that but I know I wont

Geoff

VIP Member
Since you're selling your 360, I guess that means I lost my Battlefield 2: MC buddy to play with. :(

lol, well we can play BF2142 on the PC!

I will miss that game, it was my favorite. Maybe we can play sometime before the auction ends.

m0nk3ys1ms

[-0MEGA-];674529 said:
lol, well we can play BF2142 on the PC!

I will miss that game, it was my favorite. Maybe we can play sometime before the auction ends.

Yea, if I ever get my 360 back from Microsoft, should be here Monday according to them.

Bramp

on the lappy,

is the screen real tight, or does it have some looseness in the hinges?

does it run cool enough or do you need to use a cooling pad etc?

thats all i can think of for now.. :D thanks

Bramp..

Geoff

VIP Member
The screen is secure on the hinges, but it can wiggle back and forth a tad, but it doesnt move unless you use force.

I've played games on it for hours on end without it over heating, so no, you dont need a cooling pad.

Geoff

VIP Member
$917!?!?!?... thats considerably more that you paid for it, isn't it?

Im suprised, lol. I had it listed before and it didnt reach $900.

The laptop cost $1300 a year ago with a $750 off coupon, but my friend bought that and then sold it to me a couple months ago for $800.

The Xbox is still pretty cheap though.

Bramp

well nvm now it is way out my price range.. harhar :D

looks like your making out good though OMEGA nice one! :p