FS: eVGA 8800GT

lovely?

If this does not sell here, i will put it on ebay. the going price on ebay is $90 used. i will ask $80 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. prices are negotiable and i can pay for a trade with a better video card.

lovely?

it does, i'd bet 80% of all the 8800GT's floating around computerforum.com are all 512mb cards. the clocks are pretty much irrelevant as any overclock can be matched on any card.

Anyways, lol, back on track. is anybody interested? PM to negotiate.

Vizy

it does, i'd bet 80% of all the 8800GT's floating around computerforum.com are all 512mb cards. the clocks are pretty much irrelevant as any overclock can be matched on any card.

Lol, sorry bro. I would love to bought i recently bought a 9600gt.:eek:

g4m3rof1337

If I had a TriSLI mobo, and if I could TriSLI, I would get it.

lovely?

i c. well spec wise, it would be much easier to read a few reviews on the 8800GT, rather then listen to me blather on how perfect it is. what i do know is that it is just slightly below, and even beats at lower resolutions, the 8800GTX. it will play Crysis on High with a good system besides the card, and can play new games like farcry2, fallout 3, Brothers in arms, hells highway, World in Conflict...

and it will max out WoW with ease. i've personally ran WoW, Oblivion, and Firefox simultaneously (my brother was playing Oblivion and i didnt need to close it) and it did not lag.

Danda

Nice, I need to know if my specs will go well with the card. Here are my specs(I gota put it on my Sig):

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-p31-DS3L 45nm and 1066mhz ddr2 support

CPU: 3.4ghz Pentium D 950 with stock cooling

Ram: 2x 1gb Gskill PC6400 DDR2

HDD: 160GBx2 Seagate

PSU: 550w Coolmax

Windows Vista home premium 64 bit

lovely?

well look. your processor is ok but i have an e4500 also for sale that is what i ran all those games with. your motherboard will easily clock the processor to 3ghz near stock voltage and on stock cooling.

Danda

well look. your processor is ok but i have an e4500 also for sale that is what i ran all those games with. your motherboard will easily clock the processor to 3ghz near stock voltage and on stock cooling.

Silly question, but how do I over clock? I never understood how to over clock a computer. My computer I have right now can but I never knew how to. Halp?

g4m3rof1337

You overclock your CPU in your BIOS.

But I also strongly recommend the 8800GT, I recently added a second one, and have not ran into a single problem with anything, and I rarely if at all ever ran into a problem with one card.