FS: Gaming PC $300 Shipped OBO.

pumaking

Alright guys I picked up another hobby "Cycling" and I dont game much anymore. I pretty much just use my laptop for my computer needs and this PC is collecting dust.

Specs:
Asus Crosshair AM2 Motherboard
AMD Athlon X2 4200+ 65w slight overclock to 2.4ghz 2.2ghz stock.
Antec True Power Trio 650w
4x1GB OCZ DDR2 PC6400 Ram Gold Edition
Antec 900 Case
2 DVD Burners
Keyboard and Mouse included.
BFG 8800GT OC 512mb

Im sure I am forgetting a few parts.

These are older pics showing SLI setup. It currently only has 1.

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

I want to note that the motherboard seems to have gone kaputs. I did get a RMA number from ASUS so if the new owner wants to warranty it they can and I'll update the address on the warranty information.

I'm asking $300 Shipped OBO. Price is negotiable.

pumaking

Guys its 1st come 1st served. So whoever pays first gets the part.

Just a noob: I was thinking $70 Shipped. I have the box, receipt and Im sure BFG offers a lifetime warranty on it.

Sentinel: I'll sell you all 4 for $30 if not $20 Shipped via mail :) I'm in Boca.

So Scott if $70 Shipped for the case is ok, pm me.

bomberboysk

Are those optical drives sata? If so do you have model numbers on them, i might be interested in one. Also, how much do you want for the antec?

ScottALot

I'm not so sure now... I was actually thinking of getting a 902, as I don't want to do any spray painting.

pumaking

I can do it on the way back home. I Patrol Markham till about 6, grab a beer afterwards and head home so probably 7:30-8:00pm I can pass Coral Springs.

Stoic Sentinel

Um, well, it turns out my dad will be home early at ~5:00PM, sorry for the inconvenience but is there any way you can get here around then? If not, I guess we'll look for another time.

pumaking

I can do 4pm since I have to be at sunrise by 4:30. If not I will be doing the same route to sunrise Saturday but in the morning.