FS: GFx Card!!

Lax

VIP Member
No offense but I wouldn't pay more than 50$ for that card seeing as how it's an FX series and it's below the 5960.

ThePCmaN

but its goin for a lil over $130 with shipping on Newegg... so i took $50 off of that, and i thought it was a rather good chunk off of it...

Tha Killa

ThePCmaN said:
but its goin for a lil over $130 with shipping on Newegg... so i took $50 off of that, and i thought it was a rather good chunk off of it...

Yea, but thats a pretty old card now. They overpriced that on Newegg.

ThePCmaN

well maybe now they are... just because of all the new insanely nice graphics.. and PCI-E.. but at the time obviously they werent... and i know that they arent the best now.. but for someone that cant afford the $300-$500 video cards, they can just buy mine :) ... FINE.. DroP price to.. $60 shipped

4W4K3

VIP Member
$180-$200 6600GT is hardly expensive and has great performance.

i think $60 is a good price, if only i had it lol.

ThePCmaN

dude... im confused now.. i just know im sellin my GFx card for like $60 shipped... so if anyone is up for it... say somethin.. you all can keep on about this Link n whatever else.. lol

4W4K3

VIP Member
ThePCmaN said:
dude... im confused now.. i just know im sellin my GFx card for like $60 shipped... so if anyone is up for it... say somethin.. you all can keep on about this Link n whatever else.. lol

lol yah me 2. sry for all the thread crapping, been screwing with your sale. at least it's getting bumped to the top though:)

ThePCmaN

yea.. well i dont care if people wanna talk about stuff thats atleast kinda related.. cuz in a way it is.. im just sayin that its still up for sale at $60 shipped now...

ThePCmaN

maybe we should bring back the other stuff that was being talked about.. the thread seemed more popular.. LoL!!! SoMeOnE BUY this!!! so i can get a new GFx Card!!