FS: Like New Netgear WGR614 Wireless Router/4-port switch

LittleHoov

I am trying to sell the item mentioned in the title, and I thought I would try to get rid of it on here instead of sending it to some total stranger on Ebay or something like that.

The item was given to me by a friend of mine who just purchased a new laptop from Dell and received it free from Dell. We both have dial-up connections, so a wireless router is somewhat pointless.

The box has been opened a couple times simply to look at the contents. It is assumed to be in good working order, but has never been used or even attempted to use.

Im looking for between 20-25 bucks shipped to your front door for it. Any takers?

Im open to other offers as well.

LittleHoov

Yeah I actually sold it on another forum, had two people wanting it within probably 5-10 minutes, next thing ya know I had one happy buyer and one pissed off Canadian, he was mad because I went with the person in the US who wanted to buy it(pardon me for wanting to make a little profit).

Then I even apologized to the canuck, and realized "oh crap I need to take it off the other forum before somebody wants it over there too!"

But yeah, definetely a speed record for me.