FS: Nexus 5 32GB Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calibretto

VIP Member
SOLD

Selling a white 32GB Nexus 5. Near mint condition with just a couple microscopic scratches on the screen. Seriously, you don't notice them unless you squint really hard and hold it at just the right angle of light -- doesn't hinder the viewing experience one bit.

Comes with all original materials, including box, paperwork, charger, cable, and SIM card ejector tool.

Asking $275 OBO

http://imgur.com/y4Cmd7p

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Massive thumbs up for the Nexus 5. You want a great and cheap Android phone, get it. Good luck with the sale :good:

Geoff

VIP Member
Great phone at a great price! If you don't have luck selling it here, look at Swappa. I've sold many phones there before.

Calibretto

VIP Member
The buyer pays $10, not the seller. If you want to sell it for $250, the buyer pays $260.

Yeah, I guess that's another way to think about it, but I've always seen it the other way around.

"I want $275 for it, but dang, I need to list it at $285 and no one's going to pay $285 for it. Guess I'll have to put it at $275 and get $265 for it."

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Okay guys, if you're not interested in purchasing the phone, please do not post. Thank you :good:

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Because I own a nexus 5 I simply wanted to give a positive review for selling the phone. I wasn't expecting a ton of people to start pouring in on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.