[FS] NZXT Apollo Case

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Selling my NZXT Apollo Orange case, here's some info and pics:

Disclaimer:
- Tool less feature on the top 5.25" bay jams so you can't put a drive on the top space. (unless you remove tool-less part and use screws I guess)

**CASE SOLD

As you can see, it is missing one of the front 5.25" covers and the 3.5" cover as well but I'm sure you'll fill those up. It is also missing 3 rear slot covers. It also has a pretty minor scratch near the power button (you can see it in the picture) is not that bad. Other than that, the case works great.

Accessories are included (hard drive installation)

Case costs $75 + $19 shipping @ Newegg.com
I'm asking [strike]$65 Shipped[/strike]

US and PayPal only

Last edited:

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
That's a good deal, considering the case is in mint shape, and shipping will cost at least 20$. Good luck Omar. If I needed it, I'd buy it myself.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Thanks Mike! :)

Are you sure you don't need it? You can always reconsider... Maybe for your wife's computer? :p

That's a good deal, considering the case is in mint shape

I should probably note that it does have a minor scratch near the power button :rolleyes:

gamerman4

You have an old PSU you would be willing to thrown in it? I would buy it but I also need a PSU, this is a good deal on a nice case, I was going to go for a cheapo case on newegg and a cheap PSU but if you have one, I would buy it from you. The PSU doesn't even have to be all that good, it's for a slightly upgraded Dell.

gamerman4

Sorry man, I only have an extra 20-Pin 200W PSU :p

Thanks for asking though

it might actually work because the reason I don't have a PSU for it is because I used its PSU on a different computer (an old 20 pin comp, which had a 200W PSU that died) how many amps it got on the 12V?

Last edited: