FS: P4 3Ghz+1GB DDR400+ATI 256MB+MORE

Geoff

VIP Member
I am selling my desktop, mainly so i can buy a laptop since im going to be doing more traveling, here are the specs on my computer:

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz w/ Hyper Threading, 1MB L2 Cache, Prescott Socket 478

Motherboard: ASRock P4V88, 4 PC-3200 Slots (supports up to 4GB), AGP 8x, 5 PCI Slots, 10/100MBps Ethernet LAN, 6x USB 2.0, Mouse and Keyboard port, serial, and printer port.

Case: Rosewill black case w/ window and 400 Watt Power Supply, also includes 3 Blue LED fans for a cool look and excellent air circulation.

Memory:
1GB DDR400 PC-3200 (2x512MB) Dual Channel

Optical Drives: 16x DVD+/-RW Dual Layer DVD Burner, 8x CD Burner

Video: ATI 9600XT 256MB AGP 8x Video Card

Sound Card: Creative Audigy 2 ZS

Hard Drive: 200GB, SATA, 8MB Cache, 7200RPM

Operating System: None (You can easily pick up a copy at your local electronics store and install it yourself, or have them do it for you)

Floppy: Standard floppy drive

Accessories: Logitech MX510 Blue Optical Mouse ($40 value), Logitech Elite Keyboard ($35 value), Blue Cathode Light Kit ($10 value), stickers on the front of the case for the computer parts and games ($28 value)!!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me, I am selling this on eBay, here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5215409658&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

heh, good luck with the sale (no sarcasm intended). I love the look of the front panel :D

Ya, i have alot of stickers, they arnt just stickers though, they are Crystal Dome Badges, they have the "bubble" effect to it, but i sorta made a mistake and paid $30 for them lol, but they do look good.

You must mean the video card, well the motherboard was designed with the ATX power supply plug right next to the CPU and AGP slot, so it has to rest on top of something, and the plugs arnt actually touching it, its just the wires, the plugs are about half an inch above the card, but they are coverered anyways so theres no chance of frying the comp or card. Wanna bid on it :p

Last edited:
I just re-did the description, took me about 45 minutes to do. Im really hoping someone bids on it, cause i want to buy a laptop instead. Desktops are real electricity hogs. lol

LOL it'll cost me $88.09 to ship ur pc to my place.

you're not parting out right? cuz i like the audigy 2zs. :D

Last edited:
what do you mean im not parting out? And you must live in either Alaska or Hawaii for it to cost that much.

I have a question, do you think that I should pay the $20 and get a fetured lplus listing? Because the first 2 pages are featured plus, so hardly anyone would be able to see my computer.

Back