FS: Q6600, 2900XT, P35, RAM, HD's, WC Parts, MORE!!

Geoff

VIP Member
Just an update, all items are going to go up on eBay tomorrow if no one has definite plans to buy them from here. (Matt, i'll hold the motherboard for you until I hear back).

Geoff

VIP Member
Hey Omega,I want the Q6600 and the Corsair ram.
Alright, when you asked if I had any drives left, did you mean hard drives or the DVD Burners?

I have all 4 hard drives and one DVD Burner left.

Glad to see you finally got 100+ posts :)

markallen

[-0MEGA-];925599 said:
Alright, when you asked if I had any drives left, did you mean hard drives or the DVD Burners?

I have all 4 hard drives and one DVD Burner left.

Glad to see you finally got 100+ posts :)

Yeah I finally reached 100 posts.Would I get any performence gains if I put two of your hard drives in raid?I already have one seagate already.

Geoff

VIP Member
Yeah I finally reached 100 posts.Would I get any performence gains if I put two of your hard drives in raid?I already have one seagate already.
I always prefer going even, such as either 2 or 4. Yes there would be some performance gain when transferring large files about (I usually average between 100-120MBps), however other then that and a slight improvement in loading times, you really won't notice a difference. I don't want to lie to you and say you will see huge gains, because you wont. But if you want a bit faster transfer speeds and want more space, then I must say $45 is a good deal for a 320GB hard drive. Two of the drives I bought in November and the other two I bought last summer.

markallen

I didn't notice the ram was 4 sticks so I'll pass on it.So how much for the Q6600 and the one dvd burner you have left shipped to postal code 27889 and how do you want to get paid?

Last edited:

oregon

Hi omega, I'll buy a hard drive but I only have paypal. can you take an instant payment or something?

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
I didn't notice the ram was 4 sticks so I'll pass on it.So how much for the Q6600 and the one dvd burner you have left shipped to postal code 27889 and how do you want to get paid?
Oh come on :p

Thats fine though, I'd say for the Q6600 and DVD Burner would be $210 shipped? It's basically free shipping for you, and I'll ship it via USPS Priority Mail.

Hi omega, I'll buy a hard drive but I only have paypal. can you take an instant payment or something?
PayPal is fine, for the hard drives it will be $45 + $5 S/H via USPS Priority. I'll send you a PM once I get through all the ones I have now (damn 300 second wait time :mad:)

I'll take one Seagate Barracuda

I'll PM you
PM Sent.

Geoff

VIP Member
The processor and both DVD Burners have been sold, a few items are still pending. If you want an item that says "sale pending", don't hesitate to PM me as that just means someone has said they may be interested, but nothing is final until I receive payment.

Thanks again guys for the purchases!

EDIT: The RAM has also been sold!

Last edited:

lovely?

[-0MEGA-];925474 said:
Just an update, all items are going to go up on eBay tomorrow if no one has definite plans to buy them from here. (Matt, i'll hold the motherboard for you until I hear back).

thx.

i've decided to buy it when i get confirmation from newegg though, because i was told it could take a week or more before my credit card is refunded.

Geoff

VIP Member
thx.

i've decided to buy it when i get confirmation from newegg though, because i was told it could take a week or more before my credit card is refunded.
I'll hold it just cause I like ya ;)

Just shoot me a PM when you get credited though.

lovely?

[-0MEGA-];926295 said:
I'll hold it just cause I like ya ;)

Just shoot me a PM when you get credited though.
who doesnt like me?

oh wait. dont answer that question. :D

yeah will do.

Geoff

VIP Member
hehe, I'm also trying to save some money :p

BTW, everyone who ordered (4 people), all of your items were shipped out today.

markallen

[-0MEGA-];926624 said:
hehe, I'm also trying to save some money :p

BTW, everyone who ordered (4 people), all of your items were shipped out today.

Sweet.Thanks dude.I can't wait to try that quad core.So were you running it water cooled?What do you think I can get out of it air-cooled with say a Zalman cooler?

Geoff

VIP Member
Sweet.Thanks dude.I can't wait to try that quad core.So were you running it water cooled?What do you think I can get out of it air-cooled with say a Zalman cooler?
You're welcome, I did have it watercooled but before that I was able to overclock it to 3.6GHz on an aftermarket air cooler. I can give you some tips when you get it if you'd like.
Thanks Omega, looking forward to the hard drive.
No problem. :)

Omega your payment is in the mail :)
Thanks, I'm saving the hard drive for you.