FS: Sony PSP, like new

Calibretto

VIP Member
*Selling for a friend* Please send all offers or questions to him at: [email protected]

I bought my PSP a few months ago and now I'm tired of it and I wanna get a 360. So I'm selling the PSP.
its running 3.03 OE-A firmware (can play homebrew games) and it is in perfect working and cosmetic condition, its had a screen protector on all its life, the protecting film does have some scratches, but it comes off easily and is replaced very cheap, or you could just go without.
Comes with 4GB MS Duo, all original papers and cables and a Ratchet and Clank Demo UMD.

He's asking $155 for PSP and $65 for the 4gb MS Duo, or $205 for combo. He is open to offers though.
Again, I am selling for a friend, So please send all offers or questions to him at: [email protected]

NOW ON EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PSP-1001K-Game-console-black_W0QQitemZ160122829010QQihZ006QQcategoryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
I sold a PSP a few months ago...for $170....on eBay. You can get them refurb off of tiger for $120 I believe. Sorry.

Calibretto

VIP Member
But remember, it comes with a 4gb MS Duo which is also in perfect condition and authentic. And if you think its too high, Email him and make a lower offer, as it says in the post: He's flexible

PohTayToez

Memory sticks are available for dirt cheap online. I know you can go into Best Buy and lay down $80 for a memory stick, but you can get the same one off of eBay for like $10.

footballstevo75

Memory sticks are available for dirt cheap online. I know you can go into Best Buy and lay down $80 for a memory stick, but you can get the same one off of eBay for like $10.

The dirt cheap one's off ebay aren't authentic. There cheap rip offs that might work forever or for a day, not reliable at all.

LE0O37

You can't get any type of 1 GB PRO DUO for $10
not even $20
Cheapest I've bought the 1 GB Pro Duo cards for is $30 like 2 months ago.
Yes the PSP is too expensive, $170ish would be a good price.
But if you keep trying someone will buy it, good deal with 4 gb

Go on craigslist.org or ebay works best
peace

PohTayToez

The dirt cheap one's off ebay aren't authentic. There cheap rip offs that might work forever or for a day, not reliable at all.

What do you base that on, assumptions? The cards I'm talking about are from name brands, SD and Sony, same ones you'll buy in a store.

You can't get any type of 1 GB PRO DUO for $10
not even $20
Cheapest I've bought the 1 GB Pro Duo cards for is $30 like 2 months ago.

Plenty of 1GB Sony Pro Duo sticks for less than $20:

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

NJNETSFAN

why would some1 pay you $205 when they can get a brand new psp with 4GB memory stick for $240 on newegg? The price should be like $180 tops.

Calibretto

VIP Member
Please, everyone stop flaming me for the price, as it is not I that has set the price. If you believe it to be too high, email my friend and make an offer you seem is fair, or just tell him the price is too high. [email protected]