FS: two kicker 12" subs and a 1000 watt amp

DirtyD86

banned
I am selling my sub/amp package for cheap because I just want to get rid of it. i want my trunk back :)

cvr184-p.jpg

two kicker CVR 12" subwoofers

Specifications:
Injection-molded
Double-stitched, foam-ribbed rubber surround
Frequency response: 25-500 Hz
Power handling: 400 watts RMS
Peak power: 800 watts
Impedance: 2 or 4 Ohms DVC
Dual Voice Coil
Sensitivity: 86.7 dB
Top-mount depth: 6-3/16"
Sealed box volume: 1.0-4.6 cu. ft.
Ported box volume: 1.75-2.25 cu. ft.

vibe%20series.jpg

the amp is a lanzar vibe 250
Specs:'
dual channel
signal to noise ratio - 90 db
250 x 2 @ 4 ohms
400 x 2 @ 2 ohms
1000 x 1 @ 4 ohms

the box is a custom ported with specs matched to the subs. the outside of the box is carpeted. I had this combo in my celica for about six months and they put out rediculous amounts of bass. very tight and clean sounding. i promise you will not be dissapointed with these things.

shipping with something like this is quite expensive so i am lowering the price from what i would sell it on ebay for (cause i dont care if they pay high shipping ), plus an extra discount for being a CF member

total cost, shipped, is 200. the subs alone retail for that, for just one. unbeatable deal

Last edited:

Motoxrdude

If you want to part it out let me know. I am interested in both subs.

O btw you have a typo in your post. The amp is 450w x 2 @ 2ohms.

DirtyD86

banned
If you want to part it out let me know. I am interested in both subs.

O btw you have a typo in your post. The amp is 450w x 2 @ 2ohms.

lol thanks for pointing that out. if it could do 400x4 at 2 ohms i'd be adding a couple zeros to the price tag

Motoxrdude

lol thanks for pointing that out. if it could do 400x4 at 2 ohms i'd be adding a couple zeros to the price tag
;)
I just transfered money into my paypal account so it will be available in about 4 days so I'll come back and see if you want to sell me just the subs.

DirtyD86

banned
;)
I just transfered money into my paypal account so it will be available in about 4 days so I'll come back and see if you want to sell me just the subs.

i have no problem selling the amp seperate, and my friend wanted to buy my box anyways, so this works out nice. i will take 120 shipped for both subs.