FS:Ultra Rare MVP Baseball 2005

sup2jzgte

This was the last baseball game EA Sports created before they lost the MLB rights....in my opinion and many others this was the last great baseball game made. It is fully customizable as the seasons change, you can create your own players and many other awesome features such as homerun derby, online head to head game play.

MVP 2005 is extremely rare and has a cult following lol. The game is in in MINT condition as you can see from the pictures below, included is the manual as well.

I'm looking for $45 shipped

MVP1.jpg

MVP2.jpg

MVP3.jpg

MVP4.jpg

MVP5.jpg

Last edited:

sup2jzgte

LOL is that why you bought it or did you just find that out later?

Nah I bought this because I love the MVP series for PS and I got bored with it because it was to complicated to update the rosters so I decided to hunt it down for the PC. As I get older video games bored the hell out of me, I just dont find them entertaining anymore...........I would much rather go to my back yard and hit off my pitching machine lol.

sup2jzgte

Lol. I got this game for gamecube. I didn't know that its rare though.

For the PC it is impossible to find anywhere, for consoles they are a dime a dozen, but those versions are not as versatile when it comes to updating rosters, creating players etc..

JlCollins005

i was just browsing ebay, seems like its so rare nobody wants it lol. theres a bunch on there but none have gotten any bids at all

sup2jzgte

i was just browsing ebay, seems like its so rare nobody wants it lol. theres a bunch on there but none have gotten any bids at all

Yeah there is like 5 or so on there and 2 of em are outrageously priced at like $100 which is nuts, not to be rude to anyone but from this point on if you are not interested in purchasing this item I would really appreciate it if you would refrain from posting. The one thing I have noticed about this forum away from all the other ones I'm on is the for sale section gets cluttered with a bunch of comments that dont really have anything to do with the purchase of the product being sold and it takes away from the point of the thread which is to sell the item. If you have a question about the item, are interested in making an offer or even giving your first hand review of the game that fine. If you want to clutter with the thread with comments that do not pertain to selling the product directly please dont bother bumping the thread.

As I said above I'm not trying to be rude, but I have noticed that people like post comments on items that really dont have anything to do with the item at hand and all that does it make a bunch of useless clutter that people may have to read through.

sup2jzgte

If you are interested in the game but dont like the price feel free to make an offer, I'm open and fair, just ask bomberboysk :)