FS: WoW character

iggy101

i am selling a lvl 60 gnome warlock on the spirestone us alliance server with about 50g and decent gear. i bought the burning crusade expansion and already registered it to the account so you would be good to go with the expansion. if you have any more questions either post or pm. i would be willing to trade for a hard drive or video card that is halfway decent or money. :D
i got off the drug so can you

Geoff

VIP Member
Sell it on ebay, i've had great success there. I highly doubt anyone on this forum will want to buy one :p

Geoff

VIP Member
I got $1200 for one of them, and $790 for the other :)

Of course I was selling it for a friend, so I didnt get all that profit :(

leetkyle

You should all infract yourselfs! Selling World of Warcraft accounts are illegal. WoW and eBay will both ban your account.

leetkyle

lol okay ;P but my two infractions should be removed! :p

way off topic. How can you like WoW? I don't like it at all.

HumanMage

a level 60, even with decent gear means nothing anymore. lvl 60 greens (lowest form of speceial armor) are better than all Teir1 armor and I'd say half of Teir2 (Molten Core and Blackwing Lair respectivley). If I were you, I'd level the gnome to 70, get him revered with the major factions, have decent gear and then try and sell him. That will turn a nice prophet because only the 1337 guys out there have any of that. Oh and you can't forget an epic flying mount...a must have ;) Possibly maxxed proffesions.

iggy101

i'm really not asking for much... i know lvl 60 isnt much ne more but i am quiting and i dont want to lpay ne more i am just trying to get it off my hands for a graphics card or something:(

Archangel

VIP Member
a level 60, even with decent gear means nothing anymore. lvl 60 greens (lowest form of speceial armor) are better than all Teir1 armor and I'd say half of Teir2 (Molten Core and Blackwing Lair respectivley).

tier2 is still beter than the lvl 65 greens.. ;)