FS: x300 Radeons, FX 5200s, hard drives, audigy

ramairfreak98ss

Hi all.. I know im new. This is even my first post here. Ive been pretty into computer hardware for a long time just never on a computer posting board, usually on car boards... You can check my references from www.svtperformance.com and www.clubgp.com my user name is the same on all of them.

keep in mind, all of this stuff is opened, and not yet used. Comes with any accessories, CDs, hardware.

I have

3 Nvidia Geforce FX 5200s AGP with Y adapter 128mb, model has no fan, just a large black heatsink.

2 ATI x300 xpci slot form, 128mb, not the SE vesion, not dvi, they have also a Y adapter for dual monitor support.

4 512mb 333mhz sodimm pc2700 memory for most newer model laptops. its not a 2 stick item, its single stick 512mb, can be used to upgrade most new models that already have 256/512mb in them

6 80 GB 7200rpm Maxtor Diamond Max 9 Hard drives

5 Creative Sound Blaster Audigys 5.1 with 1394 firewire built in. Not the platinum edition, no drive bay extensions or anything

1 400gb Hitachi 7200rpm 8mb cache hard drive

I think thats the big stuff. Open to all reasonable offers. Hopefully ill be posting on here more often. I respond to all emails within 24hrs normally. Thanks

ThePCmaN

no they wont.. if they are for Dell.. they will only work for dell.. unless somehow u lucked out to gettin one to work for a PC that isnt a Dell.. cuz i tried to use an Easy CD Creator that came with my moms DeLL, on my custom PC.. and it didnt work!! so i doubt the OS for Dells will work on other PCs... but hey, if u have actually installed the OS on a nonDeLL PC and it fully worked, then thats good i guess..

Lax

VIP Member
How does anybody have any parts? (Unless you're referring to the XP's in which case, I too am curious)