FS: XFX 4850 512mb

linkin

VIP Member
Hi all, My parents bought me an XFX 5770 on eBay, so when my 4850 gets back from RMA it will be up for sale. give me a heads up if you want to reserve it. I'll be sure to test that it works and give you guys some info on it. (temps, performance, noise levels etc.)

I'm asking $100 AUD. shipping is free, but it will be the cheapest method i can afford. if you want express or registered you can ask me and it will be added onto the total. This will be more expensive for itnernational buyers.

I am open to trades, I specifically want a coolermaster v8 (just to match my case), a Core 2 Quad (Q6600 or Q9300 would be perfect) , or anything you might have to offer me. If in doubt just ask :) If you want i'll trade both the 4850 and 8600gt for an LGA775 quadcore.

Here are a few pics of the 4850, before it was sent to RMA:

101_0110.jpg

101_0108.jpg

101_0109.jpg

As you can see, it's badass. :cool:

I also have an MSI 8600GT OC for sale, $30 AUD or included as part of a trade.

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
If I had a crossfire mobo, a PSU that could handle it, and a need for it then I would snatch it up. To bad I have none of that lol. Good luck with the sale.

Drenlin

That's like $110 USD right? (plus shipping of course)

Man, if I had the cash, I'd definitely do it. Good luck with this :)

Are you the first owner? If so it should have a lifetime warranty that transfers to the new owner.

linkin

VIP Member
That's like $110 USD right? (plus shipping of course)

Man, if I had the cash, I'd definitely do it. Good luck with this :)

Are you the first owner? If so it should have a lifetime warranty that transfers to the new owner.

Yes, I'm the first owner. Never overclocked it beause it had issues in the first place. If you want i could lower the price. I'm jsut trying to recoop some of what the 5770 cost me

Woot! I might pick that up when your 5770 gets in, keep me updated.

Sure thing. my 5770 didn't arrive today otherwise it would be available. no shipping here on weekends so i gotta wait to monday, even then it might take until tuesday or wednesday. the seller i bought from doesn't offer express shipping on the new Ati cards for security reasons! :eek:

Dystopia

Yes, I'm the first owner. Never overclocked it beause it had issues in the first place. If you want i could lower the price. I'm jsut trying to recoop some of what the 5770 cost me

Sure thing. my 5770 didn't arrive today otherwise it would be available. no shipping here on weekends so i gotta wait to monday, even then it might take until tuesday or wednesday. the seller i bought from doesn't offer express shipping on the new Ati cards for security reasons! :eek:

How much shipped to US? Might be interested. Michigan to be precise.

Stoic Sentinel

Lol, I'll probably only have enough money in mid-Feb, since I'll be too busy paying my parents back for my current build. Just 4 more weeks! Then I'll be out of negative :D You don't have to hold if you have another offer, Linkin ;)

linkin

VIP Member
That will be enough rickrolling in my thread :p

And elimin8or i can do free shipping if i can fit it a small padded bag, i have a couple of prepaid ones already. I won't know until i get the card back.

linkin

VIP Member
bump. if my 5770 arrives today the 8600gt will be available. i'll throw in the DVI>VGA adapter and the s-video to component out cable.