Fuel, very nice looking driving game.

Machin3

Umm.. Okay...

I think that it doesn't look as good as GRID or NFSMW

Your comparing two different race modes. GRID and NFSMW are cars that you see on the street that are modified. FUEL is a whole different story. As you see in the trailer, its basically desert and your driving dune buggies, not modified BMW's and Porsche's. Besides, in GRID and NFS, your default terrains are usually urban-like. FUEL has desert type terrains. I don't think it looks that bad. I might actually look into it. ;)

epidemik

I'm getting so confused. This game looked great but didn't get much attention a long time ago. I just looked it up now and it looks like it has been released...i didnt hear anything about it and coming from codemasters, seems like would have been a lot of discussion.

Also, it got pretty bad scores from gamespot.

Machin3

I'm getting so confused. This game looked great but didn't get much attention a long time ago. I just looked it up now and it looks like it has been released...i didnt hear anything about it and coming from codemasters, seems like would have been a lot of discussion.

Also, it got pretty bad scores from gamespot.

Lol. It seems to be getting the same reviews on IGN too.

Aastii

VIP Member
the trailer looks good, sounds better though cos unkle kick ass ^^

I may get it on PC when it comes out, depends if i will still be able to afford forza if i were to get it, i would rather have the more realistic motor racing game rather than what looks like a sort of arcade game, dunno what the gamplay/gametype will be though

Machin3

the trailer looks good, sounds better though cos unkle kick ass ^^

I may get it on PC when it comes out, depends if i will still be able to afford forza if i were to get it, i would rather have the more realistic motor racing game rather than what looks like a sort of arcade game, dunno what the gamplay/gametype will be though

I said it looked good too. :) But like the post right above me, IGN only gave it a 5.1 rating. :confused: