full to server case

g4m3rof1337

iam looking at a hella-cheap full tower almost to a server case not that i want a server, i want a gamers computer but i want space i can post some cheap cases let me know if there compatible with my current build

ill edit them in so ... look down

EDIT:!:!:!:!: http://www.xoxide.com/chenming901.html

Ill work on the 'looks'

Last edited:

starcab

"oh and are there psu plugs that give me more plugs for like fans, drive bays like controllers exc" .Yes there are spliters,you should be able to find in almost every pc related/electronics store.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
lol a full tower for 40 bucks, now that's gotta be some bad workmenship. Seriously, you gotta have a hell of alot of stuff in that gaming rig of yours to require a huge case like that. You would get a much better case if you up your budget a bit and drop to a mid tower, as that case looks worse than an old dell.

g4m3rof1337

well i like the one i posted its cheap and moddable and i can prolly get two so if i mess up .....
i didnt want to spend alot on a case ill be drilling and painting

but thanks to

The_Beast

well i like the one i posted its cheap and moddable and i can prolly get two so if i mess up .....
i didnt want to spend alot on a case ill be drilling and painting

but thanks to

why buy two POS cases when you could get a somewhat good case??? do you really need 10 bays. yeah i could see 6-7 bays. 1 for a fan controller, 3 for optical drives, 1 for a multi media bay thingy and 2-3 extra

and for the love of God why cant you hit the EDIT button??? that is the only reason you have 11 post per day

g4m3rof1337

lol a full tower for 40 bucks, now that's gotta be some bad workmenship. Seriously, you gotta have a hell of alot of stuff in that gaming rig of yours to require a huge case like that. You would get a much better case if you up your budget a bit and drop to a mid tower, as that case looks worse than an old dell.

can i see one?

ive been looking....and looking

EDIT ... pfff

iam on during the day to.....

g4m3rof1337

looks ........... it looks .......

iam just asking IS IT GOOD for material wise
guarantee if i order that case i will have it looking.... hellova-lot better, id even do a mod guide

other than that show me a better case that has alot of 5.25 bays .. remember ill be drilling