g4m3rof1337
Active Member
I've been thinking about upgrading in a few months, to a Quad Core CPU, SLi Mobo, and an 8800GT.
I think it would be easier to get a CPU/Mobo combo, what do you think?
And would it be wise to add another 8800GT?
I'll also upgrade to 64bit, lol, since I have 4Gigs of Ram, and am using a 32bit OS.
Here are a few things I've been looking at:
EVGA 680i with Q6700
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3917204&CatId=2430
EVGA 680i with Q6600
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3917201&CatId=2430
Asus P5N-E SLI with Q6600
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3208228&CatId=2430
Thanks.
I think it would be easier to get a CPU/Mobo combo, what do you think?
And would it be wise to add another 8800GT?
I'll also upgrade to 64bit, lol, since I have 4Gigs of Ram, and am using a 32bit OS.
Here are a few things I've been looking at:
EVGA 680i with Q6700
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3917204&CatId=2430
EVGA 680i with Q6600
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3917201&CatId=2430
Asus P5N-E SLI with Q6600
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3208228&CatId=2430
Thanks.
Last edited: