G Suite verification

deckman55

Hello-I am a single user business in the tax advisory industry (with about 4GB of e-mail folder history, currently held with BTinternet - the web host server OX can only handle up to 5GB and I don't find it very user friendly). I want to move to G Suite which gives more than ample storage as my 3rd party e-mail host and verify my "Sitebuilder" DNS so I can better brand my e-mails etc. Also, BT has been for a very long time, aggressively anti-spamming my trusted senders and Outlook takes ages to sync e-mails from BT. My broadbvand connection is reliable and fast and I don't have issues on any other broadband aspects... So, last week I tried the G Suite trial and attempted to verify my Sitebuilder DNS. I tried TXT and HTML Tagging of the home page, allowed 48+ hours, could not verify. Tried again. Got G Suite support to check my settings that I had "pasted" to the Sitebuilder DNS-Google could see nothing amiss. Sitebuilder only offer a G Suite integrated App for new customers which tells you what they think of customer loyalty! I'd rather not change web hosting at this time as I have invested time in the website and like the branding. I have Office 365, and use Outlook. Has anyone else encountered this verification issue or does anyone have an alternative strategy. I am very used to operatiing with "Folders" rather than the "Labels" used by G Mail but I do see the advantages of G Mail also not least the stability. I was also looking at Rackspace to see if this could work well with my 365 subscription and my current DNS. I only have very "average" computer knowledge so please go easy on the technical words.Thanks for reading.