Game and Video Card Issues

adslxs38

New Member
Hi

Im have having all sorts of trouble playing all my games such as WOW, C&C3 and Fear. They all freeze and jam up in game every few min however i am having no issues at all out side of games. Internet surfing and general computer use is fine. I have tried reinstalling all games and reducing all video options in game to as low as possible and I still get the same problem. I am thinking that maybe its my video card witch is a 6800 ultra and has been working fine up to this issue atm. Any help would be great.

Thxs
 
It may not be the card but any recent update of drivers or a simple need to see the newest for that card go on. Another item common for game crashes is sound drivers and any memory faults or temp issues that have come up.

Here I ran Fear and Half Life, HL2, EP1, and other games on high setting with a low end card suggesting a look at a driver issue for a start. Is that the AGP version of the 6800 there? With an older Socket A build and an ATI 9550 AGP card seeing the right Catalyst control center on made a big difference in how the same games ran on the even older build then.
 
Back
Top