Gaming 2013, which ones you guys looking for?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
GTA 5,But thats about it really...I don't enjoy games like i use too. :eek:

I just know the next Call of duty will be the same poop all over again,BF4...again same thing with just better graphics and new maps.

We need new innovative game ideas,Not the same stuff over and over with overpriced DLC.

This past couple of years games have been pretty disappointing imo.

Aastii

VIP Member
I saw video from E3 of the game "Watch Dogs". That looks really fun and I'm looking forward to that one.

[ut]0dTOnyp58NM[/ut]

How could I forget this!!!

I saw this at E3 and have not wanted to play a game as much as I have this for so long, I really hope it meets expectations seeing as how they are so high without seeing any substantial amounts of game play

Troncoso

VIP Member
I'm well aware this will happen, but I'm not going to buy a game that doesn't provide this core functionally.

Also, I didn't know Elder Scrolls Online was slated for next year, but if it does get released that should be awesome (I hope) :eek:

If it does. Don't even hope for that. It won't happen.

Also, The new Tomb Raider game looks pretty good. Also, I've been watching out for The Last of Us on PS3.

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member

I saw this at E3 and have not wanted to play a game as much as I have this for so long, I really hope it meets expectations seeing as how they are so high without seeing any substantial amounts of game play

I don't pay much attention to E3 when it happens, but I learned about this somewhere during coverage and was impressed and excited for it :D

xTobyMc

Did anyone see the gameplay for the game Watch Dogs at E3 earlier in the year? That game really stood out to me, graphically wise

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Did anyone see the gameplay for the game Watch Dogs at E3 earlier in the year? That game really stood out to me, graphically wise

Thanks for coming into the discussion late on that one.....:rolleyes:

I saw video from E3 of the game "Watch Dogs". That looks really fun and I'm looking forward to that one.

[ut]0dTOnyp58NM[/ut]

I don't pay much attention to E3 when it happens, but I learned about this somewhere during coverage and was impressed and excited for it :D

linkin

VIP Member
GTA V
ArmA III
DayZ standalone
Total War: Rome II

This year was a disappointment in terms of "AAA" titles. Hitman absolution sucked, Far cry 3 sucked, MoH:W sucked...

Aastii

VIP Member
Still yet to play FC3, but it looks a hell of a lot better than FC2 and, dare I say it, like it will be quite fun when I do get around to playing it

jonnyp11

Still yet to play FC3, but it looks a hell of a lot better than FC2 and, dare I say it, like it will be quite fun when I do get around to playing it

I've heard it's good, i think it was reviewed well, idk why he hates it.

G80FTW

Its good. I liked the story. The graphics arnt exactly cutting edge, but they do look better than FC2.

I think they strayed away too far from the realism of 2, the only thing I didnt like about 2 was the weapon degradation which thank god they got rid of. Other than that I enjoyed the realism.

FC3 is alot more arcade. But the AI is fun to play with and watch. Along with a cool scenery with ancient ruins and WW2 buildings/planes/ships that you can find and explore.

Justin

VIP Member
I just know the next Call of duty will be the same poop all over again

I'm not defending CoD or being a fanboy because I play BF3 and enjoy it as well but I don't understand why CoD gets a lot of hate for being "the same" every year. I didn't get to customize my loadout as thorough as in Black Ops 2. As far as I know there's at least 1 new game mode that comes out in every game, Hardpoint being the new one.

I don't see sports games getting a lot of hate. NBA 2K13 looks like 2K12 to me just with different rosters now.

linkin

VIP Member
Its good. I liked the story. The graphics arnt exactly cutting edge, but they do look better than FC2.

I think they strayed away too far from the realism of 2, the only thing I didnt like about 2 was the weapon degradation which thank god they got rid of. Other than that I enjoyed the realism.

FC3 is alot more arcade. But the AI is fun to play with and watch. Along with a cool scenery with ancient ruins and WW2 buildings/planes/ships that you can find and explore.

What pisses me off the most is the stupid/blind AI, the shitty graphics compared to the trailers, and all the sounds seem to be low quality 128k MP3's. They're all grainy and have that warbling sound.

Darren

Staff member
I'm not defending CoD or being a fanboy because I play BF3 and enjoy it as well but I don't understand why CoD gets a lot of hate for being "the same" every year. I didn't get to customize my loadout as thorough as in Black Ops 2. As far as I know there's at least 1 new game mode that comes out in every game, Hardpoint being the new one.

I don't see sports games getting a lot of hate. NBA 2K13 looks like 2K12 to me just with different rosters now.

That's because sports games don't have millions upon millions of screaming fanboys saying how it's brand new and totally different. Yeah there are some minor changes between CoD games, but by and large they're very similar. I loved the time I played with MW2, but I wouldn't spend a full 60 bucks for a game that has very similar graphics 2-3 years later with a few different maps and mostly the same weapons. If I want a CoD fix, I'll hop on MW2, but blowing 60 bucks every 10 months as they release the next one is ridiculous in my opinion.

Ankur

I was almost upon getting FC3, but after checking out linkin's suggestions, the game really had the enemy's shadow, you can see them from behind the wall or objects.
The game treats us like noobs and is a tutorial for first few hours.
Also collecting various stuff around the map and money stuff. The graphics is decent, but not advance like a 2012 game should be.
The multiplayer doesn't have dedicated servers.
Quite many other reasons, but I agree it is better than FC2, also the story looks good.

BTW I have heard that Crysis 3 will max our PC/consoles like crysis 2007/8 did, and some lead from Crysis 3 team says its graphics will be unbeatable for 2 years.

jonnyp11

I was almost upon getting FC3, but after checking out linkin's suggestions, the game really had the enemy's shadow, you can see them from behind the wall or objects.
The game treats us like noobs and is a tutorial for first few hours.
Also collecting various stuff around the map and money stuff. The graphics is decent, but not advance like a 2012 game should be.
The multiplayer doesn't have dedicated servers.
Quite many other reasons, but I agree it is better than FC2, also the story looks good.

BTW I have heard that Crysis 3 will max our PC/consoles like crysis 2007/8 did, and some lead from Crysis 3 team says its graphics will be unbeatable for 2 years.

Thought it got reviewed well, is it still fun or anything? And FC2 was alright, but i wasnt too big on it, and when i lost my save i couldnt bring myself to go back through it, had a good number of hours down already.

Some gameplay i saw on a show looked amazing, BF3 cant touch it.

Last edited: