Gaming Case Suggestions...

i.Angel

Hey guys. The case that I wanted, the Lexa is sold out everywhere I go. I want to know what YOU guys think is the best case anywhere too about 150 bux... Definently want a side window and neon would be a plus. If not I could just go buy a couple sticks. Thanks!

34erd

What do you like? Brushed aluminum? I like the thermaltake tsunami. The only downside is that the front bezel is plastic but no one can see it because its behind the aluminum cover.

i.Angel

I don't really care... all I want is some suggestions... I was checking out the X-Superalien because they had plenty of room and some neon already on it.

i.Angel

Haha so I'm guessing Thermaltake is a very popular, reliable brand :). I might go with the Tsunami, looks pretty cool and I like the classy blue neon on the front door .. not too much neon, just enough. Also if I wanted to I could swap out the fans with some blue LED ones. Also, a question, when you buy a stick of neon, do you screw them in somewhere? or do they have adhesion on them? also how long do these sticks last for? I'm thinking now of getting either the tsunami or the X-superalien. Both have plenty of room.

thanks guys

Greggie Boy

I got the Aspire X navigator. It is everhthing it claims to be and more. They are sharp,expensive looking and the first thing people comment on when they enter the house.

i.Angel

Actually, before I even asked about the cases I was looking at that one. The only thing is that I can't find one at a store anywhere around me and I really don't want to buy a case off the internet because I've done that before and they arrive broken :(. Then I found the NZXT Lexa but those are sold out EVERYWHERE. I really like the X-Navigator because of its gaming style neon and all its features. Is it's LCD screen nice?

Greggie Boy

Yes, display is very sharp & expensive looking. Mine is the black case with silver front bezels(black & blue also shipped) So many features, Aspire really went out of their way building this one.:) :) :)

i.Angel

Haha the 602's look EXACTLY like the X-alien and X-superalien. Actually I like the X-superalien and the X-navigator. However, the X-navigator looks a lot cooler since it comes stock with a lot of blue LED 80mm fans. Hey how is the room in there? Plenty?

spacedude89

computer2.jpg

my Thermaltake Tsunami, my only mod is putting the 4color fan in the back, and moving the stock blue one to the front of the case!

i.Angel

Spacedude, thats pretty sexy ;). The stock blue LED back fan is pretty bright isn't it? Does it glow pretty well stock? I plan on putting some neon sticks in there later when I get more money after my build. Say, how do you mount neon sticks? do they have adhesive? Or screws?

i.Angel

I'm still not completely sure yet... How does the tsunami light up stock? pretty bright? Becuase the X-Navigator has tons of blue LED 80mm fans

i.Angel

That's nice don't get me wrong... looks awesome and the price can back it up. However, I'm going to be bringing this thing to LAN parties and all my friends have the EXACT same components that I do so somehow I have to beat them with a really nice case:D