Gaming laptop on a budget

X24

think of it more as this: Cheap, Gaming, Laptop

pick any 2 and there you go.

really there are very few what i consider "Cheap" gaming laptops. Most gaming laptops will be $1100+

elitehacker

"Bricks and mortar" stores are on the decline now, I find that its usually way cheaper to get hardware from the web.

macnoob

"Bricks and mortar" stores are on the decline now, I find that its usually way cheaper to get hardware from the web.

im not saying that its cheaper or that i do that specificly for computer stuff. only for certain things. like my guitars. or say you want to buy a car, i dont care if you can return it if your not satisfied(which i dont thinkk they do) i still dont want to order that online. i just dont trust that website as much is all im saying. sorry if i was misunderstood

elitehacker

Why would you want a gaming laptop? You can usually get a much better desktop system with the cost of a so-called "gaming laptop", laptops are not designed to be gaming machines, they were intended for work while on the road.

gdehmlow

Honestly if you are posting on a forum looking for a budget gaming pc, you really need to be more open minded if you actually want to get a laptop.

If you really want something under $1000, your best bet is a dell E1505:
http://www.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/cto_inspn_e1505?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs
Dell is a trusted brand... but the price reflects the quality, BUT when you have a tight budget it should work.

Equip your machine with an X1400 and use a Dell Coupon to bring the price down. That is a good price for a decent gaming laptop.