Gaming Laptops

Echodave

Hello all,

A few years ago, i bought a laptop, which i used alot mainly for gaming, school work etc. But several months ago, it started to slow down n die, it no longer plays my games i like to play (hl2, cs:s, cs 1.6)

So im looking to buy a new laptop :)

i dont really want to spend more than 1200 (unless its something special) but idealy 1000.

I have been looking for quite a few weeks, and finally found one that suited me down tot eh ground!

Tiny powerlite 920

laptop

i ordered this, but they then rang up and put us off basically, they were trying to sell us the extra warrenty package, which ive been advised not to get, they then said it was going to take 21 - 28 days! so we cancelled the order to look else where, but now i cant find anything else.... :confused:

So, what do you guys think about that tiny laptop, and the company?

Also what other laptops are there about that:

at least 512 ram preferably 1gb
40 + hd
17" screen
most importantly a decnt gfx card!

id like other things like intergrated wireless network, tv thingy, but they are not important.

Thanks a lot for any help you may offer :)

Dave :)

Last edited:

Echodave

Thank you for those links guys!!! :)

i have actualy found a shop near where i live that has the laptop i linked above, but do you think a 64 bit is really important? like will i benifit alot from it. :)

timmah01 - sorry i didint make it very clear, it doesnt get anywhere near playing those games, hardely even play cs 1.0 :)

Thanks again.