Gaming Pc 4 sale

epidemik

i agree it is seeming pricey
im looking on newegg and making an almost comparable pc. right now its quite abit cheaper than this used machine. Once i know the case and PSU ill post what i found.

What kind of case is it?
What kind of Powersupply?

Last edited:

JFlo

cpu 200 dollars
mobo 100 dollars
ram 100 dollars
hd 60 dollars
case 50 dollars
video card 130 dollars
cd drive 30 dollars
floppy 5 dollars
full version of nortan new is 40 dollars
that spyware thing is 10
nero is 5
guildwars is 25 (40 new)
battle field vietnam 25 (40 new)
both games are in good condition

if you bought every thing new it would be 800 + 50 shipping
but sence its not new i - 150 dollars. And what i listed was parts alone if you bough same system from a name brand company it would be prolly 850 w/o the software and shipping. I think price is fair.

this is a vag (spelling) pricing some of the prices are + or - 5 dollars

JFlo

epidemik said:
i agree it is seeming pricey
im looking on newegg and making an almost comparable pc. right now its quite abit cheaper than this used machine. Once i know the case and PSU ill post what i found.

What kind of case is it?
What kind of Powersupply?

raidmax scorpio

epidemik

JFlo said:
cpu 200 dollars
mobo 100 dollars
ram 100 dollars
hd 60 dollars
case 50 dollars
video card 130 dollars
cd drive 30 dollars
floppy 5 dollars
full version of nortan new is 40 dollars
that spyware thing is 10
nero is 5
guildwars is 25 (40 new)
battle field vietnam 25 (40 new)
both games are in good condition

if you bought every thing new it would be 800 + 50 shipping
but sence its not new i - 150 dollars. And what i listed was parts alone if you bough same system from a name brand company it would be prolly 850 w/o the software and shipping. I think price is fair.

this is a vag (spelling) pricing some of the prices are + or - 5 dollars

Mobo (OEM)-58.00 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16813130463R
RAM- 69.49 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16820223030
CD(OEM)- 19.99 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16827106999

According to what i found on newegg i would say you overpriced your system as new by about $82. But this is just my opinion. You and other possible buyers may think otherwise

As far as the software goes, I would pay something for them but not as much as you were thinking(if i were to buy this computer). I was to spend that much in software i would have chose something different. Would you sell your system with out the software for a cheaper price?

Last edited:

epidemik

Hmm...I'll think about it.
Im guessing that you wont take the software off of it and lower the price?

Why are you selling it?

JFlo

i can sell it w/o the software for 650 shipped, but i think its a better deal w/ the software if u ask me :p.

*EDIT*
I dont know what im gonna do with the money- there is build a cheaper system bank some. Spend all on a laptop. i dunno lol

Last edited:

JFlo

ram, hd, case, cdrw are 8 months. Then i upgraded the mobo/cpu/gpu those are prolly 6 months.

epidemik

okay, i totaled all that up (including software and i guessed the mobo was 75) and i came up with $722. Thats if everything was new (except the games). You're asking $650.

650/722=0.90027... or about %90. This means that your are only taking %10 off the price of a new computer. That doesnt seem like much to me. The newest parts are 6 months old.

How long untill you sell piece by piece?

*edit* What is guild wars? From what i've seen it looks like a mmorpg. Is it?

Last edited:

JFlo

It is an ammorpg i beleive is what they call it. there is no grinding like in everquest of world of warcraft, but it is massivly multiplayer. its more of a diablo where its easy to lvl up and its mostly about massive player vs player. its quite fun.

is that 722 including the 50 dollar shipping? like my 650 price point is? cause if it isnt then its acualy 17% discount.

epidemik

JFlo said:
is that 722 including the 50 dollar shipping? like my 650 price point is? cause if it isnt then its acualy 17% discount.

Oops my bad. Its not including shipping so it is 17%.

pfclassic

i think unless you drop the price more, you would be better off parting it out. I dont see anybody paying you 650 for that used, when they could pay 70$ extra to get something brand new and warrantied. Even if some parts on your setup ARE warrantied, we will never know if you have done anything with them to void that warranty.

epidemik

pfclassic said:
i think unless you drop the price more, you would be better off parting it out. I dont see anybody paying you 650 for that used, when they could pay 70$ extra to get something brand new and warrantied. Even if some parts on your setup ARE warrantied, we will never know if you have done anything with them to void that warranty.

Thank-you i was just about to post that. :)

daflo1

pfclassic said:

if they no how to put it together then yes they can pay 122 more for the parts but then again some ppl dont have 122 dollars to waiste. If they do not no how to and are gonna buy a ready built computer w/ the specs be ready to pay 850+ just cause it has the companies name on it. OR if ur gonna buy the parts and havea computer store put it together they will charge for the time spent putting it together and testing it to make sure it works (50+ dollars)
shit this is jflo , i forgot my old accounts name and just seen it in a post and relieased it was mine lol.

Last edited: