gaming platforms from Sony.

tech savvy

-and the long-awaited PlayStation Portable 2 (PSP2) could be unveiled at a special Sony event in Tokyo later this month, reports claim.

-Sony Ericsson’s “PlayStation Phone,” likely to be called the Xperia Play, as several leaked images and videos have shown.

728_sony-psp-2-concept.jpg

Troncoso

VIP Member
I can't freakin wait. It is getting a lot of trash, but freakin A, hd hand held games...Bah. I'll definitely go for it. I loved the original PSP but after breaking 3 I stopped making the investment of portable entertainment.

tech savvy

I can't freakin wait. It is getting a lot of trash, but freakin A, hd hand held games...Bah. I'll definitely go for it. I loved the original PSP but after breaking 3 I stopped making the investment of portable entertainment.

lol,yeah i know the feeling.but yeah, i cant wait either.

PohTayToez

To me the PSP has always been an impressive piece of hardware, but lacking in quality games, at least when you compare it with the DS. I think the rear touchpad is one of the most innovative things Sony has done in a long while, and the capacitive touchscreen is something that I think is going to give them a real edge. With the popularity of touchscreen smartphones, touchscreen games have taken a huge portion of the portable and casual gamer market, and I think it's smart of Sony to create a device that is going to be appealing to both that crowd and the hardcore gamers. I'm very interested to see how it turns out.

NyxCharon

Looks pretty good. I never owned a PSP, but i have tried one and i did like it. Curious how this is going to turn out.