Gaming Rig - Cheap

StrangleHold

Staff member

Looks ok. If your just getting 2gb. of memory you should get two 1gb. sticks so it will run in Dual Channel

If your not planning on running Crossfire get a GTS 250 instead of a 9800GTX+.

I hate Raidmax, Get a lowend Antec or NZXT case.

You dont have a power supply listed.

I agree with mattew (you shouldnt put a nvidia gpu with an amd cpu).

Tell me why. If he doesnt plan on running Crossfire it doesnt matter. Unless you know something I dont.

Last edited:

Jamin43

banned
I'm using that video card and like it. Not playing CRYSIS - but it's great on Dirt 2 - and COD world at war - and Vegas 2 shooter games that I've played - and the EVGA overclocking Precision software is a breeze to use. :good:

lemon07r

I'm using that video card and like it. Not playing CRYSIS - but it's great on Dirt 2 - and COD world at war - and Vegas 2 shooter games that I've played - and the EVGA overclocking Precision software is a breeze to use. :good:

Your right, its unless your going to crossfire which he might want to do in the future. (You can also download software from AMD's website which OC ATI at great speeds IF you have a ATI/AMD build).

Stoic Sentinel

Your right, its unless your going to crossfire which he might want to do in the future. (You can also download software from AMD's website which OC ATI at great speeds IF you have a ATI/AMD build).

I'm pretty sure you can still download the software even if you have an Intel/ATi build. :p