Gamma setting changes randomly?

Emmzor

Recently (after windows 10 Creators update sometime in May) my pc started to change my gamma setting everytime I start a game in fullscreen, even in windowed-fullscreen.
I calibrate and change the gamma setting to the level I want and save it, works fine. All my games looks fine too while running them.

However, as soon as I tab down or turn off the game the gamma setting is reverted back to before I calibrated it, which is incredibly bright and wierd. My games are not affected by this though, so it doesn't ruin my games.
Example:
If I play World of Warcraft and want to tab down to check my web browser, it gets incredibly bright and the gamma setting is totally off, just like before I calibrated it. Playing the game in fullscreen instead of windowed-fullscreen and vice versa have no difference. The game will look fine when I tab it back up though!

So then I go back to recalibrate the gamma, the funny part is, I don't even need to save it. I just move the gamma slider up or down, cancel or just exit the window and it goes back to just how I wanted it. So it still got my prefered setting memorized somehow.
I've made multiple attempts to save the setting I want over and over again, changed some other setting to see how or if it affects anything, gone into the Nvidia screen settings to make sure nothing is wierd there and made sure they don't seem to have a setting that conflicts with eachother.

I never touched any setting for this to start happening, before nor after the update. Any tips on how I can fix this? Thanks!

Information that might be helpful:
Monitor: Acer G246HLFB
Graphics card: Nvidia GTX 760
All drivers are up to date!