Garry's Mod (HL2) Pics

PhoeniX51

Garry's Mod is my favorite game right now, I play it all the time. Here's some stuff I did.

Wheelbarrow Cannon
gm_construct0012.jpg

Explosive barrels shot out of a cannon
gm_construct0027.jpg

Post your pics!

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
i downloaded this yesterday, still trying to get to grips with it. are you using the remote mines to launch the barrels?

Apathetic

I love this mod, when I was at a friends house he made a zombie hug another one and then used the gravity gun and it looked like it was having 10000 seizures a second =). Anyone know how to make a flying aircraft? Oh and nice pics :D

PhoeniX51

Lol I would play CS Source but my current computer can't handle any source engine games (but I can play this :rolleyes: ). Hopefully I'll have my new one soon.

I'm working on my indestructable fort for Fort Wars. Those are fun.

To those of you that are wondering this game is pretty much a HL2 item spawner where you can mess around a lot with the physics. And other stuff.

EDIT: Hairy_Lee yes I throw some remote mines into the cannon and then put in the item to be launched and/or expl0sive barrels.

Last edited:

MadModder

...If Garrys Mod is built using the Source engine, and you can't play games that run the Source engine, but you're still playing Garry's mod? If you can play Garry's Mod and not CS : Source then there is a problem with your copy of CS : Source.

34erd

I just downloaded it but how do you get it to run? Is it a seperate program? or do you activate it within HL-2 (yes I do have HL-2)

PhoeniX51

Yeah if you have Half-Life 2 and you don't have Steam already you should get it. You have to to play any mods anyway.

That's what I mean, I don't understand how I can play GMod and not CS Source. I get CS works OK sometimes but the other mods like the new Battle Grounds 2 and Plan of Attack... they lag waaaay too much for me to play. But Garry's Mod doesn't, for some reason.

mrjack

VIP Member
hey Pheonix your props seem to be fading, what are your system specs? Check out the Garry's Mod forums and look for a Crappy graphics card owner thread and download a .cfg file from there and exec it when you play...

PhoeniX51

OK, I would but search is disabled now because apparently it makes the forums too slow. Can you point me in any direction?