Gears of War PC

Archangel

VIP Member
I have it on xbox, so I'm not gonna get it on pc too. I dont think it'll be as good with mouse/joystick as it is using a gamepad either to be honest :)

g4m3rof1337

I cant find system requirements.

But I Halo 2 for the PC for LAN parties. Which is kind of fun when using the 360 controller, but I used my 360 controller so I could play the game better.

ghost

I dont think it'll be as good with mouse/joystick as it is using a gamepad either to be honest
Agree.

Also I wonder if they have sorted out all the bugs and glitches in the game yet...

12-Gauge

Apparently the keyboard a mouse have been tweaked so that they actually work surprisingly well. Anyhow, I will definately be buying it when I have the money.

nh1129

I'm going to buy it later today because I heard some good things about it and I wouldn't mind trying to build a map :p so if anyone wants to play add me GT: Kazumka

jimmymac

VIP Member
I reckon it'll be just fine with a keyboard and mouse. The two are easily the most intuitive way of playing games in general, especially of the FPS or action RPG range.

however its simple enough to have a wireless xbox360 controller on the pc too as I have here.

i'll no doubt be picking it up, said to have about another 40% more content over the 360 version

hermeslyre

VIP Member
I played it on the 360, when I had one. It was fun, graphics were nice.. I believe you would have to have a windows live subscription to play it online though, $50 bucks a year isn't a terrible price, but it still sucks.

So no way Jose.

Darth Vapor

Ok got it last night - The game rocks!! great graphics great game play- I'm hooked -bbut I guess you need a live account to play online?

12-Gauge

aparently no joke i chatted to a guy who works in a game shop and he says its better on pc than xbox

That makes sense. After all...

1. It looks better on the PC thanks to improved textures and the possibility of higher resolutions like 1900x1200.

2. Mouse aiming has apparently been implemented perfectly and makes pulling of headshots easier.

3. The online play is free.

4. The game itself is cheaper.

5. You get 5 additional levels.

and 6. You get to fight the Brumak in the pc version.

Yue

my version is horrid, choppy gameplay, crashses to the desktop, low frame rates. Setting affinity to cpu0 helped remove the crashes but still choppy. :(