GeForce 7500LE ? I've never even heard of it

EGS

banned
GeForce 7500LE
256 MB DDR memory

Any good? :confused: I've never heard of it...is LE better or as good as GT or something? Someone care to explain what all this LE nonsense is about? :p

EGS

banned
If I have a motherboard or whatever that is compatible with this video card, what's the best alternative I have to it that I can use with the same motherboard?

GearBox

My Friend has a 7 series LE and he says that the card should be ban from the face of the planet. Any LE Cards are weaker for example when I was looking to buy a 6600, I came across the 6600 LE, it has less pipelines (it actually has all of them but some are locked and depending on the model these pipes can be unlocked using Riva Tuner) and a slower core and mem clock, So i paid that extra 20$ and got the 6600 and im sure it can out do that 6600 LE.

EGS

banned
So guys...just an update...
I've had this card for two years almost, and it's actually served its purpose.

I've watched movies, played MMORPG games, and regular PC games all in their highest settings. Granted, these weren't the newest PC games, but they're current games that still have huge fanbases etc...and I didn't see any performance issues and everything was 3D.

So...basically what I'm trying to say is, when I came here and you guys told me it was the worst thing ever etc, why did you say that? I mean...it's done me good for almost two years now. :eek: