Genuine windows update...

Arm_Pit3

Everytime i update windows it wants me to downlaod it, and when i had autmatic updates it would try to install every time

Heres the thing, it says it failed when trieing to download, is there anyway I can fix this?

For example today,. i was downlaoding the new updates from microsoft, and the genuine windows was the first one, it said downlaod guniuns advantage whateer.....failed!. then went on to the next ones.

DO NOT get this confussed with not passing the test, i just cant download it in the first place, I can pass, I passed with the same windows in my last install of it, i just want it so it will stop bugging me, and so i can get some of the stuff they offer for people who can pass the test :p

sam123

Have you validated windows and maybe if you try turning automatic updates on. I have had the same problem a while back but I can't really remember how I sorted it. I might have simply re-formatted my PC but (call it bad practice if you like) that is usually my answer to alot of problems if defrag and disk clean up and things like that don't work.

Arm_Pit3

B-MAN said:
be happy.. it's software that loads @ boot and doesn't do anything usefull
thanks for the helpfull post! I apreachate it! /end sarcasim.

I obvoisly want it if i am posting this, you can turn it off extreamly eaisly if you want, and it takes up less then a a fourth a meg of memory and less then .01 seconds to your boot time, I think i can handle it.

Yes i activated windows a while ago, it didn;t work with automatic updates either.