Getting Lexar Multi card reader to work??

LegacyT

Hi there,

I have an older IBM thinkpad 600X. running windows 98. I have had a Lexar USB multicard reader for 2 years now. It worked previously however, I recently formatted my computer and I cant get it to work again. I figured win 98 didn't have the correct driver so I went to the Lexar site and downloaded the correct driver. Its now installed however when I plug in the card reader in the usb port the computer doesn't recognize anything. Any help would be appreciated

Mark,

X24

i really cant help you here........but, if u have any other usb ports, try one of those, just to make sure it isn't the usb that isn't working.

also, maybe make a trip to walmart or whatever u have there, and buy another card reader and see if that one works. if it doesn't, take it back, and say it didn't work, they will most likely have u exchange it, then take that one back, and say u already had one, and somebody bought u it for ur birthday. (lol, it actually works)
and if u find out that that card reader doesn't work, its deffinatly a problem with your computer, if it does, then u have a problem with that ould lexar reader.

hmmm, i love my sd slot on this i9300.....